The Bond, The Myth, and the Legend

Later that day, over at Cameran Palace---

People made their way to the castle, as the annual event was about to begin soon. They were wearing traditional clothing that people formally wore during the ancient times. 

In the hallways of the palace, Bonnie walked straight, all alone

In the hallways of the palace, Bonnie walked straight, all alone. Her yellow bag strapped to her body, dangling by her waist, as she continued her stroll. She was wearing a yellow frock as her formal dress for the event.

Suddenly, a faint voice came from a dark corner near Bonnie.

"Great one---" The voice said.

Bonnie suddenly stopped walking, and turned her head towards the source of the voice. "Who's there?" She asked curiously.

Slowly, a person took a step ahead and stepped into the light from the darkness. His face partially covered by a large blue hat, containing the Royal Knight's symbol on it. It was Sir Aaron, Ash's legendary ancestor. 

Sir Aaron raised his head, and looked at Bonnie. "Great one--- I forbid you from draining yourself of power." He said, looking at Bonnie.

"Uhh--- have we met before---?" Bonnie asked, sweat-dropping. "And what do you mean by 'Great One'?" 

Suddenly, Squishy popped his head out of Bonnie's small bag, and looked straight at Sir Aaron with a serious expression on his face.

"A Time traveler? What is it?" Squishy asked Sir Aaron via telepathy.

Sir Aaron knelt on one knee as soon as he saw Squishy. "The great protector of the world's ecosystem--- The Great Zygarde---" He said. "I forbid you from taking part in the contest and draining your energy." He added, raising his head and looking at Squishy in the eye.

"Why is that, Ancient Knight?" Squishy asked, squinting his eyes a little.

Sir Aaron stood back up on his feet. "I come here as a messenger. A grave danger approaches this world's ecosystem. And today is going to mark just the beginning." Sir Aaron said. "It would be best if you conserve your energy while you still can." He added, before quickly raising his hand towards Bonnie's head.

"Wh-What're you doing?!" Bonnie exclaimed, looking into Sir Aaron's blue eyes which started glowing intensely. 

"You cannot remember this interaction with me." Sir Aaron said to Bonnie, as his hand glowed with a blue Aura, along with Bonnie's head. "Sorry" He added, before Bonnie's eyes closed, and she started feeling dizzy. 

Sir Aaron then stood back on his feet, and took a step back. "I trust you to be wise enough, and foresee the events that are going to unfold, Guardian of the Ecosystem." He said to Squishy.

In an instant, Sir Aaron's whole body glowed and disappeared into thin air. Squishy kept looking at the spot Sir Aaron stood, looking in complete seriousness while not making a single noise.