The Lucario Kingdom! The Aura Sphere Riolu Returns!

[1000 years ago, Outer Space]

A spaceship approaches the Solar System, and stops after crossing the red Planet Mars. The spaceship is a small one, with just two pilots serving as it's complete crew. 

Inside the spaceship, the pilot and co-pilot have a discussion. They were Humans, but from a completely different Star System that was technologically way ahead of the Humans living on Earth. They wore futuristic-looking helmets that covered their entire faces. Their spacesuits were colored blue/white.

"So, is this good enough?" Pilot #1 asked Pilot #2.

"That's a roger. Sensors indicate that this star is powerful enough to destroy our cargo." Pilot #2 replied.

"Any intelligent lifeforms present in this star system?" Pilot #1 asked.

"There's one planet--- that little blue one nearby. Extremely primitive technology at the moment. They call their planet 'Earth'." Pilot #2 replied.

"Earth? Terrible name for a planet." Pilot #1 said.

"There's no technology on Planet Earth that'll be affected by the EMP burst that's going to be released from the Cargo's crash into the star. So that's good" Pilot #2 said, reading details on the technologically primitive Humans living on Earth at that time period.

"Then let it rip---" Pilot #1 said, as he pressed a red button.

The spaceship's cargo hold opened up, releasing a huge brown wooden box.

"Should we stay around and wait for it to crash into the star? Our ship does have special coatings to resist damage from the EMP burst." Pilot #2 asked.

"Nah. Just let the cargo float around. It'll crash into the star in a couple of days. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat" Pilot #1 said.

The two pilots nodded, and launched their spaceship away at light-speed, leaving the mysterious cargo on a collision course for the Sun.

*A Few hours later*

The mysterious cargo floated around in the empty-ness of space, when suddenly---

*Crash*

A huge number of meteorites hit the cargo, causing it to deflect from it's path towards the Sun. It's new collision course: The Earth.

[Down in the Earth, The Sinnoh Region]

It was a dark night-time in the Lucario Kingdom. (Inside modern-day Sinnoh Region).

The inhabiting Lucario looked up at the night skies, as a small and bright orb got visible. The caretaker of the Kingdom also looked on, as the mysterious orb lit up completely on fire as it entered the Earth's atmosphere.

The mysterious orb, a.k.a the Cargo that was intended for the Sun, hurled straight towards the Earth, at full speed. 

"Ra--- RA!" The inhabiting Lucario exclaimed, as they ran for cover from the oncoming entity.

*BOOM*

The mysterious object crashed into the hills, creating a crater after causing a violent explosion in it's wake.

The caretaker, an old man, quickly rushed towards the crash-site, in order to see what just crashed into the kingdom. 

Numerous Lucario and Riolu gathered around the crashed object, keeping their distance from it. A curious Riolu stepped forwards to take a closer look at the object that was orange-red in color. 

The Object started to cool off, changing in color from lava-like orange-red to pitch-black. The moonlight shone over the object, causing it to shine brightly, reflecting the moonlight.