The Bond Phenomenon

[Team Rocket's Lab, same day, Hoenn Region]

Writer's POV

Narrator: "Ash and his friends were in Team Rocket's Laboratory where they encountered a creepy Scientist that works there. Ash has just been informed that Serena is at the same Lab they're in, much to Ash's surprise. A Mega evolved Pyroar commanded by the Scientist stands in their way, and now Ash is ready for a battle."

"Greninja! Full power! Stronger and Stronger!" Ash said as he and Greninja both formed a fist causing Greninja to transform into his 'bonded' form: Ash-Greninja.

"Yes... that's what I wanted to see... Pyroar, ahead!" The Scientist said in a calm fashion as he ordered his Pyroar to battle Ash. A few more people in Lab coats also appeared behind him that looked like his comrades. They just stood behind him as if they were students observing their master showing them how to perform a task.

(Queue in epic Ash-Greninja music)

(Credit to whoever made this)

Ash's POV

"Greninja! Use cut" I commanded Greninja as we went for the first move. "Nin----jaa!!"  Greninja exclaimed as he forms a white needle in one of its hands, forming it by pulling it out of his other hand, as if it were unsheathing a sword. He proceeded to jump forward at great speed, and used the needle on Mega-Pyroar.

"Pyroar use Flamethrower!" The Scientist said commanding his Mega Pyroar. *Roar* Mega-Pyroar roared, as he released a red-orange stream of fire from his mouth, straight at Greninja.

Pyroar's flamethrower caused Greninja to take a significant amount of damage. It went right through cut without even diverging one bit. It felt as if The Scientist had everything planned and knew all of my moves!

"Greninja use Double Team! and Water Shuriken!" I ordered Greninja as i started to come up with a battle strategy. It seemed hard already to beat Pyroar after seeing what it was capable of. It seemed to be very strong or was Greninja weak? I started to doubt Greninja's powers for a second there.

"You can do it, Ash! Show him your true power!" Clemont and Bonnie said as they cheered me on in this battle. This made me rid of all those weak thoughts i was getting.

"Pyroar end this nonsense and use Takedown!" The Scientist exclaimed as he seemed to get really annoyed by this battle. I figured if i didn't do something, Greninja might go down quick! but then it immediately came to me...

"I have the waterium-Z with me! I could use that!" I thought to myself as it would be a great battle strategy. I already knew the move for executing the Z-move, and while me and Greninja are in sync, I don't have to worry about actually teaching him the moves! 

"Greninja! Quick! Get ready!" I said to Greninja as I quickly equipped the waterium-Z in my Z-ring. Pyroar was charging at a relatively slow speed due to it's enormous size. I didn't waste any time activating my Z-ring which was equipped with a waterium-Z