GS - Gold and Silver

[Indigo League Journey Day 4, Unknown Forest near Cerulean City. 7AM]

Writer's POV

Narrator Voice: "After a night filled with fear and the group getting separated into two parts, some new memories were made between Ash and Serena. The bond between the two is stronger than ever! and now, the next day. Ash and Serena are still inside the tent, sleeping after their rocky night together. Pikachu is outside taking a drink from the lake and now, Ash just woke up from his deep sleep."

Ash's POV

(In Thoughts) "Ow, my legs hurt. What a rough night. Never knew Serena was so wild." I said to myself as I tried to move. Serena was all over me, but still sleeping. I gently moved her arms and legs off of me and tucked her in the blanket we shared the whole night.

(In thoughts) "Who knew she had such deep feelings ever since that day back at Professor Oak's summer camp" I thought as I looked at Serena's cute sleepy face with a smile, as I recalled that day when Dad's Poliwag went bananas and ran wild as I chased it, and I found Serena in the woods.  

I gave Serena a soft kiss on the forehead before I dressed up and went outside. It was a clear and sunny day, Pidgeys were chirping in the distance, and the green forest behind us didn't feel hostile at all now. The blue lake view was refreshing, and the air breeze, as clean as ever. I could see Pikachu drinking water from the crystal clear lake and went up to him.

"Hey, Buddy. You weren't scared at all last night, were you? Sorry I forgot you were out there all by yourself the whole night" I said to my buddy Pikachu as I apologized.

"Pika-Pika!" (Not at all!) Pikachu replied in a happy tone as he made a thumbs up sign with his little hand. It's great that he was doing all right. 

"I guess we should do some training, since I have the time." I said to myself as I walked towards a clear spot next to the lake. 

"I should make Greninja train against Hawlucha! They both can use my powers, It's going to be epic!" I said to my Buddy Pikachu as I went for my Pokeballs and released The Fighter and The Ninja Pokemon.

"Pika-Pika!" (Nice!) Pikachu exclaimed as he looked like he also thought the same.

"Ninja!" "Lucha!" The two Pokemon exclaimed as they got out of their Pokeballs. "Okay, You two! We're gonna train using our full powers! Okay? Let's do this!" I said to the two loyal Ninja and Fighter Pokemon.

I closed my eyes as I placed my fist on my chest, focusing my ability with great concentration. I had never actually tried doing this with two Pokemon at the same time, so I had to make sure I was in perfect sync with the two to avoid any accidents. "Greninja! Hawlucha! Respond to my call... Beyond the Bond... Unbreakable Bond!" I yelled as I got connected to the two Pokemon, who changed their appearances promptly.

Greninja turned into Ash-Greninja, sporting his same old powerful appearance, and Hawlucha transformed into Ash-Hawlucha, sporting his Yellow glow and extended wings and spikes.

I could see what those two could see, I could feel every muscle in both of their bodies. It felt like a split-screen video session in front of my eyes. "Greninja! Hawlucha! Let's Do this! GO!" I exclaimed as I started our Bond-fueled training session.

"Okay Hawlucha use Karate Chop!" I exclaimed as I ordered the glowing bonded Pokemon to attack Greninja. I quickly looked at Greninja's eyes, as I thought of using Water Shuriken as a shield to block Hawlucha's attack. I nodded my head while thinking of it, for which Greninja nodded his head in response.