The Challenger (Part 2)

Over at Brock and Spark, moments before the Ash v Jimmy battle began.

Spark walked through the hallways of the Arena in his own rhythm, completely oblivious to any worries, while Brock walked right behind him in a bit of depressed tone.

Brock raised his head, and looked at Spark. "Couldn't you just get to the bathroom yourself?" He asked.

"This place is like a maze! I didn't wanna get lost and waste time while the battle began!" Spark responded. "Why are you so down anyways, Brock?" He asked.

Brock lowered his head. "Well, I really thought you'd get me the number of a teacher--- so much for the help you were gonna give me." He said in a bitching tone while looking at the metallic silver walls of the hallways.

Spark looked back at Brock. "Well, forgive me, a 14-year old that came from around 1000 years in the past to gather 'phone numbers' of teaching professional women that are considered 'sexy' by your objectifying standards." He said sarcastically.

Suddenly, Spark bumped straight into someone who was walking towards him and Brock. The impact was firm, but it felt soft, almost as if he'd bumped into a cloud.

"AH!" Spark yelled, as he got bounced back and crashed into Brock behind him, causing both of them to fall down.

"Oh my! Sorry!" A female voice came.

"Ow" Spark and Brock both said, rubbing their heads as they opened their eyes and looked at the person Spark had just bumped into. It was a woman in her early 20s.

"I'm so sorry!" The woman said, looking at Spark and Brock

"I'm so sorry!" The woman said, looking at Spark and Brock. "Are you both hurt?" She asked in a worried tone as she saw Spark and Brock get up on their feet.

Suddenly, Brock's eyes turned into two pink hearts that started beating vigorously. His cheeks went red, as he looked at the woman.

"Yeah." Spark replied. "Don't worry! We're completely fine!" He added, before turning his head towards Brock. "Right, Br--" He was saying when he suddenly noticed Brock's reaction to the woman.

Before Spark could say anything further, Brock quickly swept ahead and knelt down on one knee in front of the woman. He grabbed the woman's hand, while looking up into her greenish crystal-like eyes. "Oh no! Please! Forgive my little friend here!" He exclaimed, before quickly turning towards Spark. "Quick, Spark! Bow down and tell this beautiful lady that you're sorry!" He yelled, before quickly returning his sights at the woman again. "By the way, what is your very good name, Miss? My name's Brock! Brock Harrison at your service!" He said.

The woman looked at Brock's face, confused for a moment there. But then she instantly lit her tone. "Hi! My name's Sheryl!" She replied, smiling innocently.

"Hey--- have we met each other?" Spark asked, thinking. "You seem kinda familiar." He added.

"Huh?" Sheryl said, looking at Spark's face. "I--- don't think so--" She replied, after thinking for a bit.