Day Two Revelations

Over at Ash the rest. Rota, Cameran Palace. Night time.

The soft chilly wind blew through the whole town of Rota and Cameran Palace, allowing the leaves of the distant courtyard trees to softly rustle in peace

Through the peaceful ex-empire, faint noises of distant Pidgeys were audible, and the Crystals connected to the tree of beginning shimmered throughout the vast landscape like twinkling stars in the dark night sky.

Ash walked up to the balcony of the room he was given for the night, and looked outside. He had his PokeGear in his right hand, and pressed against his right ear as he listed to caller tunes coming from the speaker of the PokeGear.

"Pick up already---!" Ash said, looking around the whole place while keeping his attention on listening to his PokeGear. He was calling Serena ever since he regained consciousness earlier that day, but his calls kept getting sent to voicemail or got attended by Serena's Assistant Monsieur Perry.

Over at Serena, who was at a hotel room right now after a busy day of work.

Serena was currently in the shower, while her PokeGear was placed on a side-table next to her white-sheet and coffee colored bed.

Her room was a well-lit and cozy place, provided by the studio she was working with while making her first movie.

Serena opened a door situated at the corner of the room and walked in from it. She was wearing a pink bathrobe with tiny pink hearts on it, along with a towel that was wrapping her honey hair completely. She hurriedly walked up to the ringing PokeGear placed on the side-table, and picked it up.

"Ash--?" Serena said, looking at Ash's name coming up on-screen. Before she could press the green-colored 'Answer Call' button, the call ended and got counted as a missed call. The PokeGear's screen instantly turned off as well.

Serena quickly unlocked her PokeGear, only to be greeted by a screen filled with notifications. "66 missed calls and 69 texts from Ash---? Ouch." She said in a lightly concerned manner, with widened eyes.