The Semi-Final Frontier: Ash versus Tobias!

[At the Venue of the Indigo League]

Announcer: "It's a double knock-out! Unbelievable!!! The first Semi-Final is pumping my blood for sure!"

*Crowd Cheers*

Narrator: "As the Indigo League semi-finals begin, Alain and Silver are having their full battle for a spot in the Final."

"Vikavolt! Return!" Silver said, calling back his Vikavolt in it's Pokeball. "You battled like a pro, pal. Take a long rest" He added, before putting the Pokeball away.

Alain pointed his Pokeball at his fainted Gallade, calling it back in it's Pokeball.

Announcer: "Both trainers are simultaneously down to three Pokemon! So that means it's time for a field change!"

The current Desert field went back down, and a new Battleield emerged from underneath. It was barren, and mud brown in color with white stripes all around it.

Announcer: "And it's the classic dirt field!"

*Crowd cheers*

Silver took out a Pokeball, ready to call out his Fourth Pokemon of the Battle. "Go! Venusaur!" He said, calling out his Venusaur.

"Veeee---nusaur----!" Venusaur exclaimed, as it stood in front of Silver and got ready to battle.

Alain looked at Silver's Venusaur for a second, and then threw a Pokeball, calling out his Fourth Pokemon.

"Grrr---!" Charizard exclaimed as it came out of it's Pokeball, ready to battle.

Announcer: "Silver has chosen a Venusaur, and Alain has responded with his hammering Charizard! I can already feel the heat!" 

*Crowd Cheers*

[In the Audience]

Ash, Serena, Bonnie, Lillie, Clemont, May, and Max were watching on.

"Whoa--- Silver has a Venusaur--- It looks huge!" Bonnie said with wide open eyes.

"So that's a Venusaur---" Lillie said, pointing her white PokeGear at the Pokemon.

PokeGear: "Venusaur. The Seed Pokemon, and the final evolved form of Bulbasaur. Grass/Poison type. By spreading the broad petals of its flower and catching the sun's rays, it fills its body with power."

"Things are definitely not in Silver's favor here" Ash said with his arms crossed.

"A Fire-type against a Grass-type. Alain has the advantage for sure" Clemont said, adjusting his glasses.

[Back to the Battlefield]

Alain and Silver looked at each other in seriousness, as the two waited for either one to make the first move.