A New Friend

[At Professor Sycamore's Laboratory. Lumiose city, Kalos Region]

Alain lied on top of his bed inside his room. The lights were turned off, and a window in the corner let some faint light come inside. Alain was in his plain black colored Pajamas, and snoring while in deep sleep while holding a Mega-Charizard X plush toy in his arms. 

*Thunder*

The thick clouds high above Lumiose City and northern Kalos brewed a thunderstorm, with heavy rainfall.

"*Snore*--- no--- It's the dragon z-move--- Charizard--- use--- use--- *snore*---" Alain said in his sleep, tightly holding his plush.

Suddenly----

*Knock Knock*

Sophie knocked at the door. She was standing outside the hallway wearing dark red pajamas, and had her hair tied up in a bun.

"Alain! Quick! Get up! It's an emergency!" Sophie yelled at Alain, talking to him through the door.

Alain quickly woke up from his nightmare, and sat on the bed. "AH! BLASTU-BUUUUURN!!!" He yelled, as he formed a fist with the Plush in his hand, and smashed it on the mattress as if he was using a Blast Burn attack.

"Huh?" Alain said as he got back into his senses and looked around the room. He was breathing heavily. "What a nightmare---" He said to himself, as he took a sigh of relief.

Alain looked at the Mega-Charizard X plush in front of him. He smiled widely, and then picked it up before he started tickling it's chin. "Who's a good little Mega Charizard--- oh yes you are--- yes you are---!" He said to the plush toy in baby-talk.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Sophie punched the door heavily. "GET UP, ALAIN! The Professor's in trouble!" She yelled, before running off.

"WHAT?" Alain said in a surprised manner. He quickly got out of his bed, and hid his plush toy underneath it. He then rushed straight towards the door and opened it, before running off.

Meanwhile, at the back area of the lab where all of the Pokemon are kept.

The two Team Flare Grunts kicked Professor Sycamore who was lying on the ground, with his body all tied up in silver strings. The Professor was wearing plain blue pajamas.

"Tell those Pokemon to stand down!" The Grunt yelled at the Professor.

"All right all right! Just stop kicking me!" Professor Sycamore said. He then turned his head and looked at the various Pokemon standing in the distance on the grassy area, ready to launch attacks. 

Professor Sycamore spotted Bonnie's Spooky standing in the distance, who was also ready to attack. "Spooky! Quick! Go tell Meyer about this!" The Professor yelled.

"Spooky-Spooky!" Spooky exclaimed, nodding his head. He then quickly disappeared into thin air.

"You son of a---! AGH!!!" The Grunts yelled, as they started kicking the Professor as hard as they could. 

Sophie and Alain came running, approaching the Grunts from behind.

"What the?!" Alain exclaimed, looking at the Grunts. 

"Augustine! No! Stop!" Sophie said, looking at her husband lying on the ground, with marks on his body after taking so many kicks.

"Huh?" The Grunts said, as they turned around and looked at Alain and Sophie. 

Professor Sycamore quickly used his joint feet to kick himself away from the Grunts, making him slide a bit on the grassy ground.

"Sophie! Alain! Get out of the way!" The Professor exclaimed. Alain and Sophie quickly nodded their heads and backed off from the Grunts. The Professor then turned his head towards the Pokemon standing in the distance. "Everyone! Attack! Now!" The Professor added, ordering the Pokemon present in the lab.