The Day Two Suns Will Rise (Part 1)

Mossdeep Space Centre, Hoenn Region.

Steven Stone, the Champion of the Hoenn region stood inside the huge hall, as data came in from various instruments and telescopes

Steven Stone, the Champion of the Hoenn region stood inside the huge hall, as data came in from various instruments and telescopes. The scientists present in the space centre deciphered the data and made sense out of it, before forming a report and presenting it to the Champion.

"So the planet still can't be seen." Steven noticed, reading the report.

"True." The scientist responded. "But we can confirm that it exists because of the pull from its gravity. The planet is heading closer and closer to the sun in an extremely elongated orbit. It seems to be accelerating as well." She added.

"Is it on a collision course with Earth?"

"Highly unlikely. But it will create an eclipse during its closest encounter to Earth. At least that's what our present data suggests."

"I see." Steven remarked, before thinking quietly. He knew that there was going to be less of an eclipse during that encounter, and the more likely scenario was that the planet would shine bright like the sun. 

"Thank you for your efforts. Please call me if there's something else that I must know." Steven told the scientists. He left the space centre shortly, and continued his training. He knew that he had to be in peak performance levels in order to make a difference in the upcoming threat.

---

Meanwhile, over at the Holon Research Labs, Interpol Holon HQ.

Clemont, Colress, and Phyco sat opposite of each other, sharing a large white table. Various electrical components like motherboards etc were placed on the table, and the three inventors were working on them.

"Anything new happened recently?" Phyco questioned Clemont and Colress. "I'm quite starved of information about recent events of the outside world." He added. "They think I might have spies or something. I never get clear answers about anything."

"None that I can talk about." Clemont replied. Colress nodded, with his eyes focused on his work.

"How is General Lawrence doing?" Phyco questioned. "Or may I say--- King Lawrence Ketchum"

"How did you learn about that?" Colress questioned.

"King Lawrence said so, himself."

"He's fine."

"I'm curious. Is Mr. Ashton going to live in the palace as well now?"

"No." Clemont spoke up. "I discussed about it with him. He said that he'll live in Pallet Town. He wants to keep his kids away from such royal and wealthy things." He added. "I guess he wants to raise them just like he was raised in a little house in a little town, despite technically being a prince."

"What about his Mother? She must be taking the role of Queen now."

"Yes. She's quite shocked about everything, but she's going to live in the palace now. Probably."