The Ancient Civilization of Pokemopolis | The Origin of Ash's Greninja

[Indigo League Journey Day 8, Route 22. 6PM]

Narrator: "After their brief stay at a spot and Bonnie finally Mega-Evolving Blastoise, Our Heroes continued on their Journey towards the Indigo Plateau and have now set up camp. But it looks like they are near a spot that's familiar to our Hero---"

"And done---" Clemont said as him and the rest of the group finished setting up the camp for the night.

They set camp in a grassy patch as always, but a rocky terrain was visible nearby.

"Hey, Pikachu--- You recognize this place?" Ash asked his Buddy who was sitting on his shoulders. The nearby rocky terrain was home to the Ancient Civilization of Pokemopolis. The place they unearthed back on their first Indigo League Journey.

"Pika-Pika!" (Yeah!) Pikachu replied before jumping off of Ash's shoulders and ran towards it to explore.

"Hey! Wait up, buddy!" Ash said as he followed Pikachu.

Serena was looking on at Ash and Pikachu running off. "Where do you think they're going?" Serena asked Clemont and Bonnie.

"I dunno" Bonnie said as she sat down on a fold-able chair and started scrolling through her Pokewitter feed. 

"Why don't you go along them while I whip something up in the meantime?" Clemont said to Serena as he set up his cooking spot.

"Yeah-- Wait up, Ash!" Serena said as she ran off with Ash and Pikachu towards the site.

[Over at Ash, Serena and Pikachu]

"What's so familiar about this place to you, Ash?" Serena asked Ash as she walked along him, with Pikachu running ahead.

"It's an archaeological site that Me and Brock discovered when travelling through here for the first time. About over 6 years ago." Ash said to Serena while looking around at the part-rock part-grassy terrain.

Suddenly, The GS Ball hanging from Ash's neck started wobbling, as Celebi wanted to come out.

"Huh? Really? Now?" Ash said as he took the GS Ball locket from his neck and pressed it's button to release Celebi: The Time Travelling Pokemon.

"Bi-Bi!" Celebi exclaimed in it's playful manner as it came out of the GS Ball.

"What is it, Celebi?" Ash asked the Legendary Pokemon.

"Bi---!" Celebi said as it placed it's hand on Ash's head, and told him what it wanted to do.

"What? Really?" Ash asked Celebi in a surprised manner. Pikachu, who was ahead came back since he noticed that his Trainer wasn't following him anymore.

"What did Celebi say, Ash?" Serena asked. "Celebi's saying that Sir Aaron's calling me. There's something he wants to tell me." Ash said as he took off his bag and opened it.

"Okay-- but what are you doing with the bag?" Serena asked Ash while looking at him searching through his bag.

"Found it!" Ash exclaimed as he pulled out the outfit Sir Aaron gave him. "I gotta wear this outfit Sir Aaron gave me. I like it a lot-- and since I'm going to a time when it's not weird to wear it, I might as well put it on." Ash said as he ran off into the woods to get changed.

Soon, Ash returned while wearing the outfit.

"How do I look, Milady?" Ash asked Serena while mimicking old English speech that is spoken during the time of Sir Aaron.

"Why don't you see for yourself---" Serena said as she took out her PokeGear and took a picture of Ash and proceeded to show it to him.

"Hey-- Not too shabby--- I look a lot like him--" Ash said as he looked at his picture.