The Elite Storm (Part 1)

[Pallet town, Ash's house, inside his room]

Ash was wearing a black suit, while Serena was wearing a white bridal dress. Ash was carrying Serena in his arms, as he walked up to his bed and placed Serena on it.

Ash looked back at the door of his room, just to double check if it was closed and locked. He turned his head towards Serena, who was looking at him in a love-filled manner. Her cheeks were completely red.

"Come on, Serena--- Now's our chance---" Ash said, getting on top of her. "As a newly married couple---" He added, as he leaned towards Serena's face.

Serena wrapped her arms around Ash's face, and the two leaned into each other. 

Suddenly---

"Whip it out, Ashy-Boy" An echoing voice said. The voice belonged to Gary.

"Huh?" Ash said, looking around. He looked at the door once more, but couldn't see anyone. "Weird." He said to himself, before turning his head back towards Serena.

"AAAH!" Ash screamed, as soon as he looked at Serena's face, which was now gone and was replaced with Gary's face. The Bridal dress remained, and so did Serena's body.

"Come on, whip it out, Ashy-Boy--- you know what I'm talkin' about" Gary said to Ash, as he firmly placed his hand on Ash's crotch and gripped it tight.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Ash yelled loudly.

Suddenly--- 

"AH!" Ash exclaimed, as he got up from his bed. It was night time, and the lights were turned off. Everything was faintly illuminated due to the faint white moonlight coming from the window of Ash's room.

Ash looked at his side, where Serena was lying down in her pajamas and in deep sleep. Ash looked at his body, seeing that he was also in his pajamas.

"Phew--- Thank goodness--- what a nightmare---" Ash said to himself, wiping the sweat off of his forehead. He then lied back on the bed, right next to Serena.

(In Ash's thoughts) "The last few days--- have been quite different---" Ash said to himself, looking straight at the ceiling.

(In Ash's thoughts) "Serena's been really trying her best to help me with my training--- I hope it all pays off in the end--- just one more day to go till my Elite Challenge---" Ash said to himself, placing his arm over his forehead.

(In Ash's thoughts) "Totodile evolved into Croconaw barely an hour after Gary told him he was too weak to be a part of my Elite Four Team. Guess I'll have to make sure to at least give him once chance at that" Ash said to himself, thinking back at what happened a day ago.

Ash looked at the wall at the edge of his room, filled with his achievements so far. He turned his sights towards the P1 Grand Prix belts, and then at the Entrance Outfit Hawlucha wore when he competed in the Kalos League.

(In Ash's thoughts) "Hawlucha's been acting really stubborn after being told he's gonna be missing out on competing with me for the title of Elite Champion--- He even tore the casts off of his neck and arm just so he could train with us yesterday---" Ash said to himself.

*sigh* Ash sighed deeply, thinking about what happens next. 

"huh?" Serena said, as she woke up. "Everything okay, Ash?" She asked in a sleepy manner as she rubbed her eye.

"Y-Yeah---" Ash replied. "Just--- having trouble sleeping" He added.

Serena leaned towards Ash, and kissed him on the cheek. "Everything will be fine, Ash" She said. "I believe in you" She added, before closing her eyes and placing her head on Ash's shoulder.