The Truth that Lies

Over at Brock and Sheryl, near Viridian City.

As Riley and his squad got closer and closer to Brock and Sheryl, the two continued at a slow cruising speed.

"Uh-- Nice tattoo you got there." Brock said nervously while looking at Sheryl's right arm, trying to break the silence that started to get increasingly uncomfortable as time went by. Sheryl had a tattoo of a tree branch that ran down from her shoulder to her forearm. The tattoo had a few small flowers as well that looked like brightly colored leaves.

"Oh, this?" Sheryl said, as she raised her right arm and looked at the tattoo. "It's just a tribal tattoo passed down from generation to generation in my family." She added. "It's supposed to represent concealment, I think."

"It looks--- pretty." Brock said, almost stuttering.

"Thank you!" Sheryl replied cheerfully.

Suddenly, Sheryl's senses tingled. She quickly turned around, and looked far behind the car she was in. Her eyes suddenly glowed with a faint green Aura, but suddenly disappeared. "Agh!" She said in her thoughts, before turning towards her right arm. She looked at the tattoo's flowers, which glowed faintly in response to Sheryl using her powers. "I can't use my powers unless I open the seal! But if open it, Brock's surely going to notice!" She thought in a bit of frustration, as the glow on her tattoo disappeared.

"Is everything alright?" Brock asked.

"Yes!" Sheryl replied instantly. She began thinking instantly. "I uh--- I'm actually feeling cold." She said. "Mind lending me your jacket?" She asked, blushing a bit.

Brock's face turned red in an instant, as he began thinking. "I can't believe this!" He thought, while looking at Sheryl. "She's actually behaving like the women I see on TV!" He thought.

"I'll take it off for you." Sheryl said melodiously, as she reached out for Brock's left shoulder. She gently tugged Brock's brown jacket off of his left shoulder, as Brock took his left hand off of the steering wheel. In a few seconds, the jacket was off of Brock and in Sheryl's hands.

Brock stayed still like an ice sculpture, not knowing how to react or what to say anymore. His eyes were set on the road now.

Sheryl used Brock's jacket to cover up her body like a blanket, hiding her tattoo completely. She then closed her eyes, as she began thinking. "Grass seal--- Unlock!" She exclaimed in her thoughts, as the fingertips of her left hand began glowing with a faint grassy green, and light yellow color. Her four fingers spelled out the word "S-E-A-L" in Unown script, as she gently placed her thumb on one of the flowers in her tattoo.

Suddenly, the tattoo glowed with a green/Light yellow Aura, but went unnoticed since it was covered completely by Brock's jacket. The glow disappeared in a few seconds, along with the whole tattoo.

"Okay! Time to get down to business." Sheryl thought, before turning around once more. She looked at the road behind, and then her eyes glowed once more, now with an intense Green/Light Yellow Aura. Promptly, she closed her eyes. "Aura--- is with me." She said in her thoughts, as she suddenly released a light yellow wave of Aura directed straight at the road behind.

Meanwhile, back at Riley's car.

Riley continued driving speedily, while Mars set her sights on the display panel of the car in order to keep an eye on anything Riley's Porygon-Z might discover. In the backseat, Riley's Lucario sat, with his eyes closed and his paw on his chest.

Suddenly, Lucario opened his eyes. "Riley!" He exclaimed.

"What is it, Lucario?" Riley asked. Mars diverted her attention towards the conversation the two were having.