The Alolan Sunset, The Kantos Sunrise

[The Alola Region, The Aether Paradise. 6PM]

Lillie, one of Ash's friends in the Alola Region has been investigating the Aether Paradise upon the request of yours truly, Agent Ketchum. She had met Agent Ketchum, a.k.a Detective 'R', a few days ago after the other Agent also called by the name 'Agent Ketchum' (And Ash's father) ended Team Rocket's plans to take over the Silph Company in the Kanto Region. Although Ash's father mysteriously appeared and disappeared, Detective 'R' was consistent in his ways and was now in the Alola Region.

The only reason why Detective 'R' was all over at the Alola Region was because Lillie sent a message to the International Police, informing them about suspicious activities occurring in the Aether Paradise after her Mother took her beloved Pokemon away from her for 'Research Purposes'.

Lillie was going through a hallway, in her usual white outfit along with a Lucario that the Detective 'R' gave her for assistance while he investigates more about Team Skull's plans in the Alola Region.

Lillie also had a white cylindrical bag strapped on her side that also had a half-print of a Pokeball on it's edge. A Lucario was following her right behind, but being vigilant as it didn't want to touch Lillie or even get too close to her.

"Lucario--- Is everything clear ahead?" Lillie asked Lucario while peeking through a corner of the silver-colored hallway.

(Telepathically) "Hmm-----" Lucario said as he closed his eyes and placed his hand on his chest, using his powers to do a full-scale search of the path ahead. The four black extensions on the back of his head hovered as he used his powers.

Lucario saw everything in the following turns in the hallway, and could see two Team Skull grunts standing in the way after a double left-turn.

(Telepathically) "I sense two Humans ahead---" Lucario said to Lillie after opening his eyes.

"They're Grunts--- Not humans--- Let's take em' out." Lillie said to Lucario in a determined tone as she took out a Pokeball in her hand. She was about to call out her Pokemon, but Lucario interrupted her.

(Telepathically) "Allow me do that--- You just sit back and wait. I don't want you screaming, Miss Snowflake." Lucario replied to Lillie.

"What do you mean?" Lillie asked in an annoyed manner.

(Telepathically) "If I accidentally touch you, you're going to transform from leading lady to scared lady--- leave the battling stuff to me---" Lucario said to Lillie and jetted towards the grunts, taking the double-left turn at his full speed and leaving Lillie far behind him.

Lucario encountered the two Grunts, one Male and one Female. They were appointed there to keep intruders out of the place. 

"Hey! It's that thing again!" The Male Team Skull Grunt said as he spotted the powerful Lucario. "You're right!" The Female Grunt added.

(Telepathically) "I'm going to enjoy this more than you will---" Lucario said with a toothy grin on his face.

Lillie was behind, and running to catch up to Lucario who had sprinted ahead. She turned the second left in the hallway, only to see Lucario standing still with a Bone Rush bone in his hand and two fainted Grunts and Golbats.

"That was--- quicker than I thought---" Lillie said as she looked at the beaten up Grunts and Pokemon lying on the ground.

(Telepathically) "Stop provoking me to make a horrible human joke. Now--- Look! Ahead!" Lucario said as he pointed straight forwards at an open door.

The door lead to huge hall, where Lusamine, Lillie's mother was visible. She was standing with her face in the opposite direction. She was laughing out loud in a villainous manner, as she used a machine to harness the abilities of a baby Cosmog to summon Ultra Beasts into the place.