A Bloody impression! The Knight of Cameran Palace!

Author's note: (Ignore this bold paragraph if you don't care what's going on with my life) Hi guys! I wanted to thank you for the support. I wanted to share a bit of what's going on with me. I recently got accepted into a university (Yay for me :P) the first semester starts the 10th of this month, so I've got that to cut down my free time. I also finally got a part-time job (A decent job in this economy for an intermediate. What sorcery is this? :P). So, just a heads up: There MIGHT be irregular updating patterns in the book, but I've been sacrificing my gaming time for the last two days now just so I could focus more on writing this amazing book. That's all, Ladies and Gentlemen. Thanks for paying attention to this bold text.

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Rating: M. Use of swords, blood, and stereotypical German accent.

Spoiler Alert from: Pokemon The Movie: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

[Almost 1000 years ago. Viridian Forest, Kanto Region (Known as The Town of Rota in The Cameran empire at that time)]

Blue vines from formed in the air, and a blinding flash formed in a basement storage of some sort. The flash ended, as the vines disappeared and Celebi, Ash, Pidgeot and Greninja got visible. They had been brought back in time over a thousand years in the same basement filled with engravings. But at this point in time, the same place that looked like a shrine was nothing more than a dusty old basement.

Narrator: "It seems that Ash and his Pokemon are about to go on a history trip, as Celebi has brought them over a thousand years into the past...."

"Bi-Bi!" (We're here!) Celebi said as it released it's hand from Ash's and flew around the whole place. The engravings on the walls were gone completely. There were a few lamps hanging from the walls with fire in them. There were wooden chests of different shapes and sizes placed in the whole area. It seemed very low-tech.

"What is this place? Where are we? When are we?" Ash said in confusion while looking around. The basement storage had no person in there that would've seen Ash come into that time period using Celebi's powers.

Suddenly, a faint noise of someone's footsteps started coming from a corner of the place. The corner had a staircase that went upwards. "Bi!" (Put me inside!) Celebi said to Ash in an anxious tone while pointing at the GS Ball in his hand.

"Uh-- Okay-- Return!" Ash said as he pointed the GS Ball at Celebi, calling it back inside. The noise of the footsteps started to get more audible at this point. Someone was definitely coming down in the basement.

"Let's hide. Come on, guys" Ash said in a low tone as he hid behind a huge chest at his right side. Greninja hid behind another chest at the far corner from Ash, and Pidgeot went deep in the pile of chests to hide it's bigger size.

A Man entered the basement. He was wearing a black armor much like some sort of knight from a movie. He also carried a sword on his waist that was pitch black in color.

The Man took off his armor helmet and revealed his face. He had a semi-white skin tone. Bald head and a goatee on his chin that was the only facial hair he had. He also had a huge mark of a cut from a blade on his cheek along with a small tatoo of an Army symbol on his neck.

"Ja! dis is gut! dis will be enuff zstuff zto carry out our misshiion, Machoke!" The Man said in an accent as he stood near the entrance of the basement while looking at all the wooden chests. A Machoke followed the Man down the basement, carrying a huge wooden chest that looked similar to the one's that were already present in the whole place.

Ash was looking at the man while peeking through his hiding spot. The Man seemed to be foreign to the place, as he was carrying a map of the area in his hands.