Cleaning up the dense Ketchum! Mystery of the GS Ball!

[Indigo League Journey Day 3, Unknown forest area. 8PM]

Writer's POV

Narrator Voice: "After winning the P1 Grand Prix and having Hawlucha achieve a powerful form, Ash and his friends move on to their next adventure on their journey to the Indigo league, but little did they know, they'd get stranded in a thick forest!"

"I've no clue where we are. I can't see any lights anywhere" Brock says as he looks around and only manages to find nothing but endless trees everywhere under the bright moonlight. 

"I'll check our location in my PokeGear!" Serena says as she pulls out the handy device. "Yeah! great idea!" Ash says as everyone stops to check where they are. 

"That's weird. It can't find our location" Serena says as her PokeGear gives off and error. "Let me try" Ash says as he uses his own PokeGear to check the location, but gets the same error. "Same here." Bonnie says as her PokeGear shows the exact same error message as well.

"Hmm... Maybe the GPS satellites are down." Brock says to everyone as he places his hand on his chin while thinking. "But how are we going to find our way around now? This forest is so dark and scary..." Serena says in a bit of a terrified tone. 

"You've seen those movies, right? Where a group gets stranded in a forest and huge ghosts find them and eat them alive!" Serena says to everyone without realizing she's creeping everyone out by her story.

"ahhhzzzz" Brock and Ash say as they get chills from the scary stuff Serena just said.

"Did I say that?" Serena says as she quickly puts her hands on her mouth in order to stop speaking any further.

"Cool! a Ghost! I wonder if I could catch one!" Bonnie says to everyone in excitement as she imagines a cute unicorn in her head for a ghost Pokemon.

"Let's just find our way to the nearest Pokemon Center. We'll be okay there." Brock says to everyone in a bit of a scared tone. "Yeah, but how? Our PokeGears aren't working!" Serena says to Brock. "Never fear! Brock is here!" Brock says in a weird way, even for him. 

"I knew we'd encounter a situation precisely like this one, so i've brought this amazing thing! an actual Map!" Brock says as he pulls out a Map out of his pocket the same way Clemont introduces his inventions.

"uhhh--- No. If it isn't flashy or high-tech, it's not amazing." Ash says to Brock, ruining his moment to shine.

"Nonetheless, we can find our way around if we try looking at this map." Brock says as he looks for their current location in his map. 

Suddenly, the group started to hear some weird and scary noises, coming from around them.

"Do you hear that?" Serena says to Ash in a scared tone. "Yeah... it sounded like..." Ash replied to Serena as he looked around. "It sounds like someone's laughing at us" Bonnie said as she started to feel a bit scared. 

"Who's there!? Show yourself!" Ash yelled towards the endless woods around them. "Aaaahahahahaa....aaahahahahaha....." The creepy laughing voice starts to increase in volume.

The nearby bushes moved, as if someone was inside of them. "Show yourself! Coward!" Ash exclaimed bravely as he shined his flashlight towards the bushes. "Unless you're a Ghost... then don't come out at all. Really, bro... no hard feelings..." Ash says in a bit of a terrified tone towards the bushes as Serena hides behind him.

Soon, the laughing voices disappeared, and a fog started rolling in. 

"I don't like this one bit..." Serena says to Ash as she tightly grips his arm. "Me neither..." Ash replies to Serena as he tries to look around and find something other than endless woods.