Just For You

Didn't update for weeks because personal life not allowing me time to do so. Any who, this is the 100th Chapter Amourshipping special. Enjoy :)

=======================================

Ash opened his eyes. He was lying down on the bed, with the blanket on. The lights in the bedroom were turned off, and the window was closed. The curtains were open, allowing a fine view of the natural landscape of the Timbera City Tree. Serena was standing in front of the closed window, and looked outside.

"Serena? What're you doing, awake so early?" Ash said as he got up and rubbed his eyes.

"Come! Look, Ash!" Serena responded.

"What is it?" Ash asked, as he walked towards Serena, yawning. He approached the window, and looked at the beautiful sight before him: It was snowing. "Whoa!" He said, amazed. He quickly approached to open the window, but got instantly stopped by Serena.

"No!" Serena said. "Don't open it!"

"Why?" Ash asked. He then had a sudden moment of realization. "Oh wait--- your Fire-Type Aura gives you discomfort from cold temperatures."

"Mhm" Serena replied, nodding.

"Guess we'll just stay inside for the time being." Ash said.

"Also, Ash---" Serena said. "Do you remember the last day of Professor Oak's Summer Camp?"

"Huh?"

...

Young Ash walked through the forest, with young Serena following him. They had the same outfits of the time they first met.

"Poliwag! Poliwag!" Ash yelled, looking around. Serena did the same, trying to find Ash's Poliwag. "Poliwag! Where are you?"

"It's no use---" Serena said, a bit scared by the darkening surroundings of the forest. "Maybe it went back to Professor Oak's Lab?"

"No! I know Poliwag ran away here this time! He always does this---" Ash said. "Just further ahead! I just know it!"

The two continued ahead for a bit, until it was almost dark. Back at the camp, both Ash and Serena's Mothers: Delia and Grace began worrying. They began searching around instantly, along with the other Lab assistants that were working with the Professor at the time.

Ash and Serena both got lost on their way back, and soon a heavy rain swept the area, causing both of them to seek shelter in a cave. In the cave, the two were at the brink of crying, but the rain stopped soon, and the two quickly got out. What they were greeted with was snow, caused by some wild Ice-Type Pokemon that were at the top of the nearby mountain.

The whole scene felt as if it were from a movie, as the two stood together, looking on. In a moments notice, they heard the voice of Grace's Fletchling, who had found them and safely led them back to camp.

...

"Yeah." Ash said, as he smiled, remembering that time many years ago. "We sure were shocked to see snow during summer." He added.

Serena then looked at Ash's hand, and imagined the time back when how she was too nervous to even touch it. She gently leaned towards him, and firmly grabbed his hand.

Serena replied accordingly, as the two continued a bit more of small-talk while looking at the distant snowy white landscape. After a moment, the two went out of the bedroom and into the kitchen and had some breakfast. Pikachu was with them, sitting on top of the table along with Serena's Charmander.

Ash stared at Serena's exposed arms, since her usual outfit sported a sleeveless black top. He then averted his gaze towards his finished plate.

"Was the food good, Ash?" Serena asked, sitting on the opposite side of the small circular table.