End of the Beginning

Over at Ash, Serena, and Perry. Arche Valley.

"M-My---" Serena said, stuttering

Zara nodded. "Yes, your grandma." She said, forwarding her white gloved hand.

Serena raised her hand to her chest, looking at Zara's hand. She hesitated for a little bit, before forwarding it. Her eyes watered up a bit, as she looked at Zara, who had a bit of resemblance to herself.

"Come, my dear---" Zara said. "Come to grandma." She added, forming a smile.

Serena took a step forwards, still processing everything. Zara was about to say something, when she suddenly began coughing loudly. She quickly covered her mouth with her left hand, coughing continuously.

Ash, Serena, and Perry got a bit taken aback, looking on with concern as Zara coughed. One of the two officers with her stepped right next to her, and leaned down a bit. "Sayyidati--- You mustn't push yourself like this." He said in a moderately low and respectful voice.

Zara stopped coughing, and quickly wiped the mucus from her mouth. She quickly put her left hand behind her back, hiding it from sight. "Don't worry--- this is important." She said to the Officer, with her voice cracking a bit in weakness.

"Grandma--?" Serena said.

"Don't worry" Zara said, forming a smile. "This is a great day--- I finally got to see you after all these years." She added. Upon hearing this, Serena stepped forwards and instantly hugged Zara tightly, leaning a bit in the process since she was considerably taller than Zara.

After a moment of a quiet reunion, Zara led Ash, Serena, and Perry through the main town are of Arche Valley, which was many hundreds of years old. The Officers that previously accompanied Zara were present right with her, temporarily accompanying her to her house.

"This place looks like it hasn't seen technology in ages." Ash said, as he continued walking alongside others. Pikachu looked at the surrounding area with curiosity, with an :o face.

"Arche Valley is an ancient place." Zara said. "That's why, these parts have been isolated from modern technology as much as possible." She added.

Everyone approached the town square, which had a mysterious statue that a golden frame on it, similar to the golden frame around Arceus' back.