From Dusk to Dawn

Over at Ash, inside the Jet.

Ash was sleeping on his seat, and so was Pikachu and N. Serena's Detective-Assistant Monsieur Perry was piloting the aircraft solo inside the cockpit, while simultaneously speaking with his brother Monsieur Pierre via a video call. Serena was sitting on the seat beside Ash, completely awake. She had Charizard's baby daughter Charmander in her arms as she handled her like a toddler. A feeding bottle was inside Charmander's mouth, as she chugged the spicy flavored milk made for Fire-Types.

Serena sighed, easing up. "Today Charmander--- and a few months later, I'll have my own two little angels to take care of" She said to herself smilingly, placing her hand on her tiny belly that had just slightly begun to bloat. She turned her head and looked at Ash's sleepy face for a moment, and then gently rested her head on his broad and firm shoulder.

In the cockpit, Perry had the private Jet on autopilot as he continued his conversation with Monsieur Pierre. The view outside was pitch black due to it being night time.

"Like I was saying---" Perry said, adjusting his white fedora. "If Father still does not accept me as the Gay son I am, I do not wish to speak with them." He added.

Pierre chuckled. "Okay, Okay, Perry--" He said. "I know how you feel--- père is dead to you, yes?"

"Something like that!" Perry replied, crossing his arms. "It's been 10 years now. And its 2018. My Father doesn't need to tell me where I'm supposed to stick my penis in. I'm old enough to make my own decisions." He added, looking at the various readings on the Jet's instrument panel.

"Knowing how many people you've killed in the past, I'm not going to argue with you little brother." Pierre said, sweat-dropping.

"I don't kill people." Perry said. "I neutralize threats." He added. "I am not a murderer. I am a Detective of the International Police's French Division, and I work for the better future of my country, and the planet. Nothing more, nothing less."

Pierre was about to say something, when suddenly a red warning light turned on next to the radar. "Huh?" Perry said, looking at the warning light.

"What's the matter?" Pierre asked.

"I'll speak with you later, brother." Perry said, hovering his finger above the red 'end call' button on-screen. "Au revoir, frère." He added.

"D'accord. Au revoir." Pierre replied, as Perry terminated the call. His complete attention was now at his instruments, and his one hand was on the yoke control wheel of the aircraft.

Perry squinted his eyes a bit, as he stared at a small green dot that was visible on the radar right behind the aircraft. The unknown flying object was almost at the same altitude as the jet.

"Bizarre." Perry said, looking at the dot as he took off his fedora, revealing his short and curly blonde hair. He quickly put on his pilot's headphones, and adjusted the mic. "This is Flight XYZ47 inbound from Melemele International Airport in the Alola Region. Ground control of the Orre Region's northwest Flight school--- Do you copy?"

*Static*

"I copy. Welcome back to Orre, Perry. We were looking forwards to your arrival" A woman's voice came. "Flight XYZ47, you are still not close enough to be given landing clearance--- is everything alright?" She asked.

"No." Perry replied. "I am detecting an unknown flying object a few clicks west of my current position." He said. "Object seems to be travelling at the same speed as me."

"Sorry, our instruments show nothing behind you." The woman said. "Are you sure this isn't an equipment malfunction on your part?"

Perry was about to reply, when suddenly---