Mega-Greninja: A Tale From The Past

[Around 1000 years Ago, Cameran Palace.]

Narrator: "It has been a while after Ash left Sir Aaron and Queen Rin together as a newly engaged couple. But things didn't go exactly as planned for the two after a low-ranked Knight told the King about everything going on between the Knight General and the Queen---" 

A large group of people, most of them wearing shining knight's armor were standing around the edges of a huge hall. One side of the hall had a huge door, with guards standing around them with spears in their hands.

The other side had a few stairs, making that edge at a higher ground than the rest. The higher stage-like part had a huge gold-covered chair, with the King of the Cameran Empire sitting on it.

The King wore a big red cape, had a huge bushy beard and 'stash that was partially gray due to his age. He also wore a golden crown over his head and had a huge fat belly.

Queen Rin, the daughter of the King was down the stairs, standing still and looking straight in her father's eyes with complete silence. Nobody in the whole crowd of mostly knights was talking at all. There was pin-drop silence.

"This will NEVER HAPPEN!" The King said to Queen Rin in his haunting and thick voice. "Father--- It is my decision--- I chose Aaron---" Queen Rin replied to her Father.

"Your decision does NOT MATTER!" The King said in an angry manner while smashing his fist on his chair's armrest.

"But why, Father? Why?" Queen Rin said as she lowered her head with a sad tone. Her eyes watered due to her Father's words.

The King got up from his seat, looking at his daughter below the stairs.

"The King of the Unovian Empire has agreed to offer Ten thousand of his finest knights to help us in our war--- Only If I give him your hand in marriage--- And that is what WILL HAPPEN!" The King yelled at his daughter in his angry thick voice.

One of the knights in armor that were standing beside the King stepped forwards.

"Milord! Is this a wise thing to do? Give your daughter away as mere property---?" The young Knight asked his King in a respectful manner.

Suddenly, the King pulled out his huge sword and pointed it at the knight's throat. 

"How DARE you question your KING!?" The King said to the Knight in an angry manner his blade was mere inches away from the Knight's throat. 

The knight stepped back, with his legs shaking a bit.

"Father! This is madness!" Queen Rin said as she raised her head.

"NO! Going against your Father's will is MADNESS!!!" The King replied to his daughter as he opened his haunting eyes even more.

"BRING THE GENERAL! I WILL QUESTION THAT SCUM MYSELF!!!" The King exclaimed as he ordered some low-ranked knights. They nodded their heads and went out the huge door of the hall. 

Sir Aaron, the Knight General was being held prisoner inside the dungeons due to the King's orders. The King strongly disapproved of the idea of his Daughter's Marriage with a Knight.

After a few moments, the low-ranked knights brought Sir Aaron, who was in shackles and had a group of low-ranked Knights pointing their Spears at his head.

"LEAVE me! How dare you point a spear at your General!?" Sir Aaron said in an angry manner as he looked at the same Knights that previously saluted him but now were pointing their weapons at him.

The knights dragged Sir Aaron through the Hall, near the spot where Queen Rin was standing.

"Leave him alone!" Queen Rin cried out as she ran towards Sir Aaron and pushed the other knights away from him.