Training Daze Pt.2

[In the woods, Cameran Empire]

It has been a few days since Ash started the final phase of his training. It was morning time, as the Sun was rising. Sir Aaron walked through the woods, looking around at the green grass and trees. "Hmm---" He said, looking for Ash and Serena. Lucario was walking alongside him.

"They should've been here by now--- *sigh*" Sir Aaron said, as he sighed. "I knew it was a bad idea to let them camp out for the night." He added.

"Should I look for them, Master?" Lucario asked.

"Go on---" Sir Aaron replied.

Lucario placed his paw on his chest, and closed his eyes. "Hm--- Aura is with me---" He said, focusing his powers as the black outgrowths on the back of his head hovered.

Lucario searched straight ahead, and suddenly spotted Ash's tent behind some nearby bushes. He could see Ash's raging blue Aura alongside Serena's Raging Pink Aura.

"Master--- Over there" Lucario said, pointing at the direction and walking towards the bushes.

Sir Aaron and Lucario walked over to the tent, and looked at it. Sir Aaron went forwards and opened the hanging cover to look inside the blue tent, only to be greeted by this.

"Uh-- why is she wearing his---? what the---? but--- why---" Sir Aaron said in confusion, looking at the two sleeping

"Uh-- why is she wearing his---? what the---? but--- why---" Sir Aaron said in confusion, looking at the two sleeping. He looked around inside the tent and spotted Pikachu sleeping as well.

"Everything okay, Master?" Lucario asked.

"Yes---" Sir Aaron replied, looking back at Lucario standing a few steps away from the tent. He then turned his head back inside the tent.

*Clears Throat*

Sir Aaron cleared his throat, in an attempt to wake the two up gently. He repeated this a few times. Suddenly, Pikachu woke up.

"Pi-Ka?" Pikachu said, looking at Sir Aaron.

"Hello, Pikachu. Do you mind waking these two up?" Sir Aaron asked Pikachu.

"Pika-Pika!" Pikachu replied, nodding his head. He walked up to Ash, and shook his body to wake him up.

"5 more minutes, buddy---" Ash said in his sleepy manner.

"Piiiika--!" Pikachu said in a bit of anger. He then walked to the other side, and shook Serena's body to wake her up.

"5 more minutes, Mom---" Serena said in her sleepy manner. Pikachu looked at the two in anger, and then---

"No!" Sir Aaron said in an instant, as he quickly jumped away from the tent.

"Pika-Pika-Pika----CHUUUU!!!" Pikachu exclaimed, using a Thunderbolt attack.

*BOOM*

"AHHH!!!" Ash and Serena exclaimed at the same time, as they woke up. Ash and Serena's hair were puffed up and they both had dark patches on their bodies due to the attack.