Training Daze

The reader spoketh and the writer delivereth! Option: A wins.

---------------------------------------------

Narrator: "The incredible world of Pokemon--- a place full of wonders, dreams, and adventures. In this exciting world, many trainers begin their journeys at the Age of 10, to chase their dreams, some even aiming to become Pokemon Masters, just like our Hero from Pallet Town: Ash Ketchum. Our Hero has just arrived in the past, to train himself in the ways of Aura. But what is Aura? Who was it that discovered this mysterious power? The Answer to that question--- is a story--- A story of a time in the Legendary past--- even hundreds of years before the Aura Guardian Sir Aaron--- was ever born---."

"Uh--- uh--- where am I---?" A Masculine voice said. The Man opened his eyes, and quickly got up. He was in a deep jungle, surrounded by trees and bushes.

The Man was a Knight. He wore a completely dark black armor. It seemed as if he was attacked or something since there were signs of wear and tear on his body. He had short black hair, and a short beard.

"The war!" He exclaimed, with open wide eyes. He looked around and spotted his Rapidash that he was riding earlier while escaping from an ambush. His Rapidash was dead, with over half of its body covered with red blood. It had arrows on its belly, since the Knight had no time to put any armor on the Pokemon. The Pokemon's flames had also extinguished, further proof that it was dead.

"I need to get away--- No knowing when someone finds me here!" The Knight said, as he tried to get up on his feet. "AH!" He exclaimed, as he quickly fell back since his knee hurt extremely bad. He looked at his knee, and discovered the cause for pain.

"An Arrow to the knee--- Agh--- perfect---." The Man said, looking at his knee. "Help! Anybody! I need a Medic!" He yelled around the thick jungle.

"My Armor--- ruined" He said to himself, looking at the various dents and pierced holes in his Black colored Metal armor.

Suddenly---

The voice of a Rapidash Galloping came from the distance. The Knight looked at the direction the voice was coming from. "If that isn't one of my Men--- I'm screwed." The Knight said to himself. He was sitting still, and just waited there as the voice got louder and louder.

Soon---

"Brother!" A voice came, as soon as the galloping voice ended. 

A Man was riding the Rapidash. He was wearing full body Armor that was different than the one that the Knight wore. His dark red Armor implied that he was a Samurai. He had a Katana attached to his back. He also had blue eyes, and dark hair. He had a white shaved chin, lacking facial hair.

"Ah--- It's you--- why are you here, little brother? Your Battalion might need you." The Knight said in a weak manner. 

"I came as soon as I got wind of the Ambush! What happened, Brother?!" The Samurai asked as he got off of his Rapidash.

"N-N-Ninjas--- The opposing Army has hired a large clan of Ninjas --- They're ambushing all of our bases--- stealing our supplies--- They barely leave any survivors--- I don't know how I managed to escape alive." The Knight said in a weak manner.

"No! This is terrible, Brother! We must warn the other--- Your Knee!" The Samurai exclaimed, as soon as he spotted the Arrow in the Knight's knee.

"G-Go --- warn the others--- Or my death will be in vain---." The Knight said.

"We need to cover it! You're losing blood!" The Samurai said while looking at his Elder Brother's knee.

Suddenly---