The One That Stole The Light

Ultra Megalopolis, Aurani Prime.

Chaos ensued in the dingy air of Aurani Prime as Lucifer appeared out of nowhere, with a small army of the Damned following his lead. Lucifer just straight out began having fun with his powers, shooting red arrows at anyone that confronted him. In a planet where everyone had powers of Aura, it was a given that someone would try to be heroic, and thus got killed instantly.

Lucifer and his army of the Damned slowly made their way to the central part of Ultra Megalopolis: The Megalo Tower. It wasn't long before the Ultra Recon Squad had officers dispatched to the location to deal with the threat.

Loud sirens were blaring out of the hovering police vehicles that sped towards the location. The vehicles were completely white in colour, with some teal accents on them; the signature look of anything belonging to the Ultra Recon Squad.

Officers stepped out of the vehicles, and formed a perimeter around Lucifer and the Damned. The officers were wearing uniforms that were the same as Phyco and the rest of his squad on Earth. They pulled out pistol-like weapons and pointed them at Lucifer, who was slowly approaching Megalo Tower. None of them fired, and simply awaited orders.

Civilians were immediately evacuated from the place, as the captain of the dispatched officers stepped in front of the others. It was an Officer Jenny, but with pale-grey skin colour, and wearing the Ultra Recon Squad uniform. Her variant of the uniform had a short skirt instead of full-body suit, making her appearance similar to the Officer Jenny found on Earth.

Officer Jenny requested that Lucifer stop walking right this instant and raise his hands; he was under arrest. Lucifer, however, did not comply. He simply attacked with a barrage of red arrows.

"Interesting." Officer Jenny remarked, as she instantly raised her arm and formed a glowing pink shield. Her eyes and hand were glowing pink as well. The incoming arrows hit the shield and disappeared, leaving no damage on the shield at all.

"Dragon type." Officer Jenny spoke as she noticed the typing of the incoming attack. Luckily her own Aura typing was Fairy, which was immune to Dragon. She pressed a button on her helmet, getting in contact with the Ultra Recon Squad's HQ. "Requesting Fairy type backup immediately. Attacker is extremely aggressive."

"Orders?" One of the officers nearby asked.

"Don't shoot! Stall them! Use Pokemon that are effective against Dragon typing!" Officer Jenny replied, taking out a Delta Ball and throwing it up in the air.

*Pop*

A Delta Arcanine emerged from the Delta Ball, roaring loudly.

Lucifer Grinned

Lucifer Grinned. "This is where the fun begins." He spoke up, pressing a button on a Master Ball.

*Pop*

Necrozma screeched as it emerged from the Master Ball. On Lucifer's commands, it one-hit-KO'd every Pokemon that came across it.

As soon as the resistance seemed dwindling, backup arrived in the form of a huge army of officers, armed to the teeth with weapons and powerful fairy type Pokemon.