'B' is for Badass, 'R' is for Rivalry

[Indigo League Journey Day 3, Cerulean City Gym, Cerulean City. 2PM]

Writer's POV

Ash, Serena and Brock confront the mysterious trainer known as 'B' head-on. As it turned out, the trainer 'B' already knew Ash and Serena's names, sparking even more curiosity regarding his true identity. 'B' finally removed his disguise in front of everyone in the Cerulean Gym.

"No way! It's YOU!?" Serena said in disbelief as she couldn't believe who it was. She's known that person for some time now. How could she not have guessed by now? "Okay, now that's Clever. behaving like a He while being a She. Nice one!" Ash says as he forms a smile and crosses his arms, looking at B's true Identity.

Of course, it was Bonnie! Clemont's younger sister! "Good to see you, Bonnie" Ash said to Bonnie, who had just taken off her daunting disguise and thrown it away. "Nice to see you guys too, finally." Bonnie said to Ash and Serena. "Like my secret identity?" Bonnie said as she referred to her alias known as 'B'. "Hey there, Pikachu" Bonnie added as she spotted Pikachu standing on the ground.

"Pika-Pi" (Hi!) Pikachu said to Bonnie. Dedenne popped out of Bonnie's bag and they used electricity sparks to greet each other. 

"But why did you hide your identity?" Serena asked Bonnie in a curious tone. "Because Squishy made me promise to do so during battles. He didn't want recognition" Bonnie replied as she opened a Pokeball, and released Squishy. Squishy was now her very own Pokemon! "So you've finally become a trainer?" Ash said to Bonnie. "Yeah! After I went back to Lumiose City with Clemont, Professor Sycamore called me to say that I was ready to get my trainer's license and participate in a league!" Bonnie replied to Ash.

"And you started off with Squishy? A legendary? Isn't he supposed to be an order Pokemon and all that stuff?" Serena said as she picked up little squishy from the ground and petted him. "Squishy is supposed to do that when Kalos is in danger but everything's fine in Kalos. Squishy agreed to come with me to Kanto as I came here to participate in the Indigo Plateau Conference" Bonnie explained. 

"But what Pokemon did you pick as a starter?" Ash asked Bonnie in his curious tone. "Professor Sycamore didn't have a starter Pokemon at the time of my flight, so I got this! a Flabébé!" Bonnie replied to Ash as she opened another Pokeball, releasing her little Flabébé. "I've also got good ol' Dedenne with me!" Bonnie added as she pointed at Dedenne, who was talking with Pikachu.

"Oh! I almost forgot" Bonnie said as she went for her pocket and pulled out two devices. They looked like modern smartphones with their full-touch panels and sleek look. "Clemont gave these PokeGears to me. They're yours" Bonnie added as she handed the red colored PokeGear to Ash and the pink colored PokeGear to Serena. "They're like a mixture of a VideoPhone, PokeNavigator and a Pokedex. Pretty neat, huh? Clemont made an upgraded version of them with all of Professor Sycamore's latest data and research on Mega Evolutions and also Ash's Bond Phenomenon" Bonnie added as she explained the functions of the custom-made PokeGears. 

Serena pointed her new PokeGear at Squishy, to see what it said about it.

PokeGear: "Zygarde. The Legendary Order Pokemon. Core form. When the region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power."

"Sounds about right what happened back at Kalos" Serena said as she recalled the Kalos Crisis after seeing the Pokedex entry listed in her new PokeGear. "What was the form of Squishy you used when battling?" Serena asked, since they had never seen that form of Squishy. "That's Squishy's 25% form. Kinda looks like a Pyroar but it's quite stable than the 10% form, which just breaks down after a while. I'd use the 50% form of Squishy in battle, but he can't use it since he's very far away from the Kalos region. He's still pretty powerful in his 25% form so, Who's even complaining, right?" Bonnie replied as she explained the new 25% form of Squishy. Squishy required more Zygarde Cells so it could achieve it's 50% form. Somehow, Squishy did manage to transport enough cells to Kanto so he could achieve the 25% form.