Unknown Ultra Beast: No Assembly Required

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:

This chapter has the USUM spoilers: Names of UB Assembly and UB Adhesive.

Before thy chapter shall begin, Author-senpai must bestow this meme upon reader-kun in order to redeem himself from the fact that he didn't free up time to write sooner.

The picture above does not affect this book in any possible manner. Continuing on, as usual.

------------------------------------------------

[Over at Lawrence. Pallet Town]

It had been a few moments after Lawrence arrived back in his house, with his Altaria and an unsuspected and unconscious visitor: Agent Soliera of the Ultra Recon Squad. 

Soliera was still unconscious and was now lying on the Bed inside Ash's room. Outside the Room, Delia stood still as Lawrence came out, holding his Blue Aura Crystal in his hand. 

"Lawrence--- what happened to her?" Delia asked Lawrence. 

"She was apparently hungry for a long time. That's why she fainted." Lawrence replied, putting his Aura Crystal in his pocket. "I've used the power of the crystal to replenish her Aura's energy. She'll be okay once she wakes up." He added.

"The crystal? Do you mean---?" Delia said, with widening eyes.

"Yea, honey. She's got the power to wield Aura. And She has an Aura Crystal in her possession too." Lawrence said, with a completely serious expression.

"I didn't know anyone outside your bloodline was able to use Aura--- How is it possible?" Delia asked.

"I'm not sure." Lawrence replied, as he turned towards his side and started walking towards some stairs down the hallway that led up to the attic.

"Why are you going up in the attic?" Delia asked.

Lawrence immediately stopped walking. He was still looking away from Delia. "I've got some doubts--- I need to get in touch with someone." He replied. "Make sure nobody disturbs me till I'm done. Keep an eye on the lady in the meantime. She might be confused when she wakes up." He added, before continuing to walk towards the stairs.

Delia looked on with a little bit of confused manner. "Um--- Okay---" She replied in a doubtful tone, before turning towards the door of Ash's room and entering it.

....

Up in the attic, Lawrence stood in the middle. The whole attic was dimly-lit, with only one small light bulb hanging from a wire via the low ceiling. Lawrence's head almost touched the bulb on top of him.

There were numerous cardboard boxes, a table and chair, and a few bookcases that were completely jam-packed with various brown and mysterious-looking books. Soft yellow evening light pierced through the single window at the far edge at the side of the whole place.