The Guardian's Arrival

[Over at Alain and Silver]

The Alain and Silver stood inside the Viridian City airport, as they were about to part ways.

"So you're going back to Kalos?" Silver asked Alain.

"Yes. I have more training to do before I cash-in my chance to challenge Champion Diantha for the Title of the Elite Champion." Alain replied.

"Well, good luck!" Silver said to Alain.

"Thanks" Alain replied. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"My credit cards have been disabled, apparently. So I'm going back to Johto--- it's the closest place to my heart. Professor Elm said he has a job waiting for me as a lab assistant, so I guess I'll have to put my Training career on hold." Silver said.

"Sounds like a great idea" Alain said.

"Thanks, Man. Thanks for everything. The only reason I made it to the semi-finals in my first try was because of your training." Silver replied.

"You're welcome. When we see each other the next time---" Alain said.

"We battle!" Silver said, forming a fist as he completed Alain's sentence.

"I look forward to that day. Goodbye" Alain said, as the two friends fist-bumped each other.

Alain turned around, and left towards the boarding booth.

"Thanks for everything, friend" Silver said in a low voice, as Alain left. He looked at the display TV on a nearby wall, that showed all upcoming flights. There was a flight that was going to have a stop in Johto.

"Can't afford to blow cash on a short flight. Guess I'll walk." Silver said to himself, turning around to leave to building.

Suddenly, Silver bumped into Calem, his step-brother.

"Calem!" "Silver!" The two said to each other in a surprised manner.

"Off to Johto?" Calem asked.

"Yeah. You?" Silver asked.

"Kalos. Gotta pay a visit to Mom. It's been ages since I got back home--- I gotta admit, I kinda miss Vaniville town" Calem said.

"Great idea. You should enter the Kalos league this year while you're there." Silver said.

"You know what? I Should-- but I think I have to do something first" Calem said, backing up and looking outside at a Battlefield in the distance.

"You're gonna use those Pokemon you bought? Pass." Silver said.

"Nah. I released them all. I'm clean." Calem replied, showing his empty Pokeball belt and then his wrist which lacked his Mega-wave device. "I was wondering if I could borrow one of yours." He asked.

"A fresh start. You really do pay atte tion. Which Pokemon do you want?" Silver asked.

"Houndoom?" Calem asked.

"You got it! Let's go!" Silver said, taking out Houndoom's Pokeball and giving it to Calem  before the two ran towards the Battlefield.

*Many moments later*

Silver looked in the sky, as he saw the Plane leave for Kalos.

"See you, my Friend and my Brother." Silver said, before starting his long walk on the road to Johto.

*Beep*

"Huh?" Silver said, as he got a message from Alain. He opened it up and read the message.