Battle of the Legendaries! Ash vs Bonnie!

[Indigo League Journey Day 4, Vermilion City, The Pokemon Center. 11AM]

Writer's POV

Narrator: "After Ash defeated Calem; the unconventional trainer from Kalos, Bonnie manages to capture his two Pokemon that he had mistreated very badly. Also, Charizard received an Egg from Charla via Liza that he quickly passed on to Ash and Serena to take care of. Now, our Heroes are at the Pokemon Center, to check on the Celebi's current condition."

"Hey there Professor! How's Celebi doing?" Ash said as he entered the special treatment room from the back of the Pokemon Center. "Hey Ash, Celebi is doing quite well! Celebi might gain consciousness any minute now." Professor Sycamore replied to Ash with a relieved tone.

"Well, that's great to know." Serena said as she looked at Celebi who was still on the medical examination table. Nurse Joy, Kurt, and Sophie were all working on different machines apart from the Professor himself. 

"What's that Egg you got there, Serena?" Professor Sycamore asked Serena as he just noticed she was carrying an incubator. "Oh, this Egg belongs to Ash's Charizard. We're taking care of it currently." Serena replied to the Professor in a casual tone.

"Professor, could you take a look at these two?" Bonnie said to the Professor as she released the newest additions to her team, Plusle and Minun. "Come on out, you two!" Bonnie said as she opened both of the Pokeballs. "Plus--" "Min--" The two Pokemon exclaimed weakly as they got out, and they didn't look as energetic as they were supposed to be. 

"Marvelous! You managed to catch two Pokemon! It surely is---" Professor Sycamore was saying but quickly stopped as he took a closer look at Plusle and Minun. "They look like they've been abused! Were they abandoned?" The Professor said as he picked up the two Pokemon like they were infants.

"Actually, yeah. Their previous trainer didn't feed them and abused them because they were weak. " Bonnie said to the Professor, as she looked at the two cute little Pokemon.

"Hey, Kurt. You mind telling us anything else about the GS Ball?" Ash said to Kurt, who was cleaning dust off of the Mysterious ball now. "Apart from everything I've told you, I do have hypothesized that the GS Ball can only be used by someone who is worthy" Kurt replied to Ash, as he looked at the 'GS' markings on it. "A Heart as valuable as Gold, and a soul as pure as Silver. HeartGold, and SoulSilver. Two traits of one trainer that can power the GS Ball." Kurt added as he pressed the button on it, and getting no response from the Ball at all.

"Oh. Could I take a closer look at the ball?" Ash said to Kurt. "Sure, here you go" Kurt said as he handed the GS Ball to Ash. "This thing sure is a mystery on it's own" Ash said as he looked at the 'GS' markings on the Ball.

Suddenly, Celebi got conscious. At first, it looked around, and suddenly spotted Ash, and the GS Ball in his hands."Bi!, Bi!" Celebi exclaimed as she got up and hit the glass covering on the treatment table, breaking it easily. "Celebi! We're your friends!" Ash exclaimed as tried to calm down a scared Celebi. Without anyone noticing, the GS Ball started giving off a gold and silver glow. 

"Bi!" Celebi exclaimed as it charged straight towards Ash, as if it was going for a tackle attack. "AH! Celebi! stop!" Ash exclaimed as he shielded his face with his arms, preparing to take a hit with the glowing GS Ball still in his hands. 

"Pi-Ka!" (Ash!) Pikachu said to his trainer, getting his attention as he positioned himself, ready for battling the Legendary Pokemon. "NO, Pikachu! Don't attack!" Ash exclaimed as he stopped Pikachu, who was about to use a thunderbolt on Celebi.

Celebi almost hit Ash, but then suddenly stopped and floated still, right in front of his face. "Bi! Bi-Biii-!" (Ash! I found you!) It exclaimed, in a happy manner while pointing at Ash. "What?" Ash said as he thought he was about to get plummeted by a tackle attack.