The Legend of the Ninja Hero! A Happy Accident!

[Over 1000 years ago. Top of the Mountain that overlooks the Ninja Village, Kalos Region. (Known as the Kalosian Empire at that time)]

It is Night time, due to the difference in time zones between Kanto and Kalos. The Full Moon is shining brightly over the Ninja Village, but an all-out war is taking place down there. It was every Ninja for themselves, as everyone have been fighting for days now in their violent bloodbath.

Green vines formed in the air, as Celebi teleported everyone on top of a mountain point looking over the Ninja village.

"Bi---!" Celebi said as the glow from it's body stopped and the green vines disappeared. 

"Well, we're here." Sir Aaron said as he looked around the rocky terrain of the mountain. "Pigoo---" Pidgeot said as it moved around, feeling dizzy. "Gotcha" Ash said as he grabbed Pidgeot and helped him get back on his feet. "It happens to Pokemon sometimes. No need to worry" Sir Aaron said to Ash, referencing to Pidgeot's dizziness from space travel.

"Celebi, take some rest" Ash said as he called back Celebi in the GS Ball. He then proceeded and attached the ball to his magnet locket and tucked it inside his clothes that were identical to Sir Aaron's. "Take some rest as well, Lucario." Sir Aaron said as he placed his finger on the stone on his staff, causing Lucario to go inside it.

"Ah, You're here. It seems you finally got my message." An old man that was standing right behind the group said. "Sensei Hanzo!" Sir Aaron said while flinching. He quickly knelt in front of the old man, who was his ex-Sensei (Teacher) back when Sir Aaron was still training to control and focus his Aura. Sir Aaron learned all of his acrobatic and swift movements that he uses in sword-fighting here from Sensei Hanzo. The Sensei was also the Chief of the Village at this point in time.

He was short, had barely any hair but a ridiculously long beard and 'stash that almost reached the ground. He was wearing a ninja outfit that covered his whole body. He bore a striking resemblance to the Ninja Village ex-Chief Hanzo that Ash had met previously in the Kalos Region. He was most likely one of his Ancestors, since he shared the same last name.

"Rise, Knight. For I no longer have more wisdom than yourself" Sensei said to Sir Aaron in his noble voice. He then noticed Ash and Pidgeot standing there. "I did not know you had a younger brother, Aaron." Sensei said to Sir Aaron, who was now standing straight.

"No, Sensei. His name is Ash. He's actually from the future. Cut to the chase, what was the distress signal about?" Sir Aaron asked Sensei. "See for yourself, Knight" Sensei said to Sir Aaron as he walked towards the edge of the mountain and looked down towards the Ninja Village. A Violent bloodbath was taking place, with Ninjas and Pokemon doing their best to kill each other.

"I wanted to ask you, Aaron. What does the future say about the fate of my precious village?" Sensei Hanzo asked Sir Aaron. "Uh-- Well, most of the scripts were lost or destroyed throughout time, Sensei. But the ones that did survive do speak of a Ninja Hero that stopped the conflict. Monuments were built in honor of that Pokemon." Sir Aaron replied to Sensei.

"This madness has been going on for days now. The Ninja Pokemon you speak of has not yet appeared. I fear that the Villagers will soon start dying due to exhaustion or lack of enough medicine to keep them fighting" Sensei said in a concerned tone as he continued looking at the Ninja Village.

"Hey, I know about that. It's called the legend of the Ninja Hero. Here, I've got a picture" Ash said as he pulled out his PokeGear and opened his camera pictures, showing the picture to Sir Aaron and Sensei.

"Hmm... It looks exactly like your Greninja's Battle Bond form..." Sir Aaron said as he looked at the picture of the drawing. "Yeah, I know right? I can't wait to see it come here and show us it's awesome power!" Ash said in excitement.