The Cinnabar Volcanic-Panic

[Over at Team Skull in the Alola Region]

"Okay, People! We leave in ten minutes!" Lusamine said while standing on top of a platform-like part while the Grunts ran around, packing her stuff inside a hall.

Gladion, the son of Lusamine and Elder brother of Lillie was at a connecting storage warehouse, where he had stumbled across a set of three peculiar Ultra Balls inside a machine. Gladion was now looking for answers to what Pokemon resided in those balls.

"What is this--- Type:Null?" Gladion said as he looked inside a computer screen, which had everything related to the research about the construction of Type:Null.

"Synthetic Pokemon that was meant to fully utilize the RKS system and fight Ultra Beasts--- Project cancelled due to--- Pokemon going rogue---" Gladion said as he read through the files.

Gladion quickly took out a flash-drive from his pocket and inserted it inside the computer while looking around if anybody had entered the warehouse or not.

Gladion proceeded and quickly copied all of the files on Type:Null and the RKS system. He also picked up a RKS system wristwatch and locket from the counter, along with one of the Ultra Balls that contained a Type:Null in them. Gladion's intentions were simple: To raise and get Type:Null to obey him.

[Indigo League Journey. Over at Alain and Silver. Cinnabar Island. 1PM]

Narrator: "While Ash and his friends continue slowly towards the Indigo Pleateau, Alain and Silver have done some serious sped-up work and collected most of their Gym Badges in a flash. Now, they've met-up at the Cinnabar Island Pokemon Center, and are having a battle at the Pokemon Center's Battlefield."

Alain and Silver were at their separate edges of the battlefield, ordering their two Pokemon as they battled. Alain was using his Gallade that he recently acquired, and Silver was using his Houndoom that recently evolved from his Houndour.

"All right, Gallade! Use Close combat!" Alain exclaimed as he ordered his Pokemon.

"Gall--ade!" Gallade exclaimed as he quickly ran towards Houndoom to hit it.

"Houndoom! Quick! dodge it!" Silver exclaimed, ordering the Dark Pokemon.

Right before Houndoom could dodge the attack, it was already too late. Alain's Gallade delivered numerous punches and kicks on Houndoom as it used Close Combat. 

"Gall--ADE!" Gallade exclaimed as it delivered it's last and most powerful kick, sending Houndoom flying away and land on the ground.

"Houndoom! can you still battle?!" Silver worryingly asked his Dark Pokemon laying down on the ground.

Houndoom shook a bit as it tried to get up, but then fell back on the ground with spirals in it's eyes. 

"Well--- This was embarrassing---" Silver said to Alain while sweat-dropping as he called back his Pokemon back to it's Pokeball.

"It wasn't--- Your Houndoom battled quite well since the last time---" Alain said to Silver while walking forwards.

"Thanks for the battle, Alain--- It's always a pleasure to test my Pokemon's strength on a League Champion---" Silver said to Alain while looking at the Pokeball in his hand. 

"You battled well, Houndoom. This battle made us one step closer to being the strongest--" Silver said to Houndoom's Pokeball before putting it away.

"Good work, Gallade. Take a rest." Alain said as he called back his Psychic/Fighting-Type Pokemon back to it's Pokeball.