The Vision

[The Kanto Region. Viridian City. 0500 Hours]

Narrator: "After Giovanni's escape, Detective Riley decided that the best option would be to let the daughter of the exact escaped person: Mars accompany him on his mission to take down whatever's left of her Father's Organization. We Join Detective Riley and Mars, as they begin their investigation---"

Detective Riley and Mars were in a car, driving through the streets of Viridian City. Riley was on the steering wheel, while Mars sat in the passenger seat. Riley was in his usual blue shirt and dark pants, along with his blue hat. Mars was in her black and white colored Team Galactic outfit, which lacked the ex-organization's logo.

"I don't get it--- how is it going to help us if we search around in the Viridian Gym? Giovanni would be an idiot to go to that place" Riley said.

"True--- but that's the only place where he'll go to get some supplies after escaping a prison empty-handed. He must have some stuff hidden in the Gym that'll be of at least some value." Mars said.

"Hmm--- makes sense---" Riley said, keeping his eyes on the road. "How come we never thought of that?" He asked himself.

"Because you're all just running around and panicking in the International Police HQ. You take the job way too seriously and that blocks the logical part in your heads." Mars said.

"Lives of People and Pokemon alike depend on us. It is only natural to take such a job seriously" Riley replied.

"Boooring---" Mars said. "At least the coffee you guys make is great--- can't believe how awake I am right now even though it's 5:00 in the morning." She added, looking out the window at the dark surroundings.

"It's gonna be a little while till we get there, so try to stay awake. We don't know what we'll find there." Riley said.

"Ooh! I know! Let's put on some music!" Mars said, as she leaned towards the radio system.

...

...

Mars (Singing): "When there's trouble you know who to caaaaall--- Teen Titans! From their tower they can see it aaaaaall--- Teen Titans! When there's evil on the attack! You can rest knowing they got your Back! When---" Mars said, as she sang along to the song that was playing on the radio.

Riley kept his eyes on the road, and sighed while Mars sang along to the song. "You're just enjoying the freedom of being out here, aren't you?" He asked Mars.

"Wait! This is the best part! ---- Teen Titans-- GO!!! --- dun-dun-dun-na-na-na-na-nana--" Mars said, as the vocals of the song ended.

Riley raised his arm towards the radio, and lowered the volume. "Are you even listening?" He said to Mars.

"Nope! I can't hear you!" Mars said as she leaned outside the car's window, letting the fresh early morning breeze hit her face.

"AH!" Riley said, as he quickly grabbed Mars and pulled her inside. "What the hell are you doing?! That's dangerous! And put your seat belt on!" He added, while firmly grabbing Mars in place.

"Aww---" Mars said, looking at Riley. "You care about me--- so cute!" She added.

"What? --- no---!" Riley said, with reddened cheeks. "I am just protecting a witness for an extremely important investigation!" He added, with his eyes set on the road. His one hand was on the steering wheel and one hand was on Mars, gripping her firmly.

"Oh--- I see---" Mars said, looking at Riley while smiling. "Then why are you still holding me---? And do you even know where your hand is right now?" She asked, looking at her chest where Riley's hand was placed.