Fanning the Flames

Over at Phyco, Lucifer's hideout.

Phyco sat next to his usual table in the darkness with a focused light coming from top. His table was filled with various mechanical parts. He held a small welding torch in his hand, as he worked on a prosthetic arm that looked similar to the one Zossie was wearing.

Dulse walked in from a door far behind Phyco. "Captain." He said. "Reports say that Giovanni is getting political--- he's formed a political party with the Team Rocket branding." He added.

"I wonder if I must have to kill Giovanni myself." Phyco said, continuing to work on the arm. "Things seem to be getting a little too political and religious for my liking." He added.

"Religion and Politics. Two things that must never be mixed together. Whenever that has happened in history, the result was never good ultimately." Dulse said, reading something that his Visor was showing. "It's foolish that these humans think that electing a leader for 4 or 5 years ensures that the country will prosper." He added. "Things are much better back in Aurani Prime."

"Yes. Yes they are." Phyco said, continuing to use the blowtorch, causing sparks to fly around the table.

"Giovanni's interests are pushing me to predict things." Dulse said.

"Really?" Phyco asked, intrigued. "When was the last time you used that brain hidden beneath that thick skull of yours?"

"You don't have to act that way, Captain." Dulse said, crossing his arms. "I believe we need to stop taking things easy with Giovanni. He's acting like some sort of priest, saying that he's the one that's going to guide his 'children' to glory, and is promising them heaven in return of their unquestioned loyalty. There's general elections coming up, and he looks like he's gonna run for the seat of Prime Minister of Japan--- the country of which the Kanto Region is a part of." He added. "We should just throw him in another hibernation pod. That would allow things to go a lot smoother for us."

"Hmm" Phyco responded. "To be honest, that's quite a good idea. I should've thought that." He added.

A beeping noise came from Phyco's helmet. "Oh! It seems they've arrived back safely." He said, pressing a button over his right ear.

A few moments later, the mechanical door of the room slid open, and two glowing purple eyes appeared. Phyco turned around on his rotating chair, as he looked at the door. Dulse turned around as well.

"Mission was a success, Captain." Jupiter's voice came from the eyes.

"Good." Phyco said. "And how do you like your new toy?" He asked.

Jupiter walked in from the shadows, allowing her whole body to get completely visible.

"It's more powerful than I expected

"It's more powerful than I expected." Jupiter said. The rings around her clothing faintly glowed with a violet aura.

"It is as expected." Phyco said. "Your suit is powered by Auranium--- tainted with the Psychic Type." He added, as he got up on his feet. "Where is Saturn?" He asked.