The Alolan Water Crisis!

Over at Lawrence, International Police Viridian City HQ.

Lawrence stood in a dark room, surrounded by numerous detectives that were operating the computers present there. A large screen was right in front of Lawrence that showed a CCTV footage of the Sinnoh Region's prison.

"This is the time." The detective operating the computer said to Lawrence.

Lawrence squinted his eyes a bit, as the footage played. Just like how it happened in real life, Jupiter appeared out of nowhere on-screen, wearing the special outfit that sported Team Galactic markings and the violet rings. The rings glowed with a powerful Aura, and so did Jupiter's eyes as she pointed her arms at the security guards rushing at her. In an instant, she blew the guards away with just the power of her thoughts. The footage played on, stopping at the point when Jupiter successfully busted out Saturn, and a large number of Team Galactic Grunts.

"Did we manage to capture any one of em'?" Lawrence asked.

"Negative, Sir." The Detective operating the computer replied. "The Sinnoh sub-division has requested orders from you." He added.

"Understood. Continue your usual work. Until a public announcement, this info should be treated as classified." Lawrence said, before walking away.

Meanwhile, over at Jessie, James, and Meowth. The Alola Region, Poni Island. Around 5AM.

The trio held tactical binoculars in their hands, as they scanned the surrounding green area from the top of a large tree in the darkness of the early morning. Meowth raised his PokeGear and pressed a button on it.

"Mission Control. Dis is Meowth from the Rainbow Rocket Trio speakin'." Meowth said. "Do ya chumps read my voice?"

"Loud and clear, Detective Meowth." The operator replied. "What's your status?"

"We haven't seen anythin' at all." Meowth said. "We've still got our eyes peeled fo' any suspicious lookin' chumps."

"Understood, Detective. Terminating transmission." The operator said, as Meowth put his PokeGear away and then continued looking around.

"What a bore!" Jessie yelled. "Can't something happen already?! We've been doing this work for ages and we've found nothing!"

James looked at Jessie. "It was your idea to become one of the good guys, wasn't it, Jess?" He asked.

"AGGh! Screw this!" Jessie exclaimed.

"Ya can't screw a fair and well payin' job, Jess." Meowth said. "How come ya' kids keep finding new things to screw these days?"

"SHUT UP!" Jessie yelled, as she punched Meowth on the head in an instant. "We have to put up with this for the moment till my Mom wakes up from Coma!" She added.

"Hey Jess?" James asked, while looking at a spot in the distance using his binoculars.

"What, James?!"

"I think I see that white glasses gang rip-off that we saw in Kalos."

"Where?!" Jessie said, as she quickly looked straight at the spot where James said. She could see Agent Dulse, and a bunch of Team Galactic Grunts run off in the distance, emerging from the jungle.

"We have to report this fast!" Jessie said.

"Reportin'!" Meowth exclaimed, taking out his PokeGear.

Suddenly, Tapu Fini, the Guardian Deity of Poni Island emerged outta nowhere, looking straight at the trio.

"Hey--- It's da Tapu of dis Island!" Meowth said. In an instant, Tapu Fini screeched and attacked the trio, causing them to fall down the tree. Tapu Fini grabbed and threw the trio towards a downwards rocky slope, causing them all to uncontrollably roll down the place, and halt at a rocky cave.