[S2E11] The Ultra Megalopolis

Over at Ash. URS HQ, Viridian City.

Ash walked through a hallway and entered his office. He sat down on the chair, and quickly turned on the laptop and began checking CCTV footage.

Ash focused on the recording from a camera that was focused on the spacecraft Zossie left on. As he continued to rewind, he noticed a yellow bolt of electricity blast into the cargo bay, followed by some distortion in the camera footage due to static.

"He really went there." Ash thought to himself. "Guess I'll have to go after him-"

Ash suddenly began coughing. He covered his mouth as he coughed for a few moments, and then looked at his hand. There was blood.

"Fuck. It's getting worse..." Ash thought, looking at the blood and then at his hand that had the God Stone attached to it. The stone was glowing with a multicolored Aura, as Ash noticed it sucking his Auranium reserves. "Kyurem is subconsciously absorbing the powers of the Key." 

Ash sighed, closing the laptop.

"One last time..."

...

*intro*

...

Ultra Megalopolis, Auraini Prime.

The huge futuristic-looking megacity was twinkling from all of the artificial lights in it. There were towering skyscrapers everywhere, but towering even among them was another giant building in the exact center.

The giant building was known as Megalo Tower. It was thin in the middle and spread wide at the top. It was covered in glass and the pillar and top of it emitted light outwards, acting as the artificial source of light for the megalopolis.

Megalo Tower also served as the Headquarters for the Ultra Recon Squad and the planet's ruling political party. It housed the senate, and every other important body of political power. In essence, anyone of political power worked within its confines.

At the top of Megalo Tower, a gigantic landing pad existed for many of the advanced spacecraft that the Auranians had built for the Ultra Recon Squad.

An Ultra Wormhole opened in the sky above Megalo Tower, as multiple spacecraft emerged from it. They all whirred as they slowly descended, and landed on the top.

The doors to the spacecraft opened, and all of their passengers and cargo were unloaded.

Phyco, Soliera, and Zossie walked together as they got off the spacecraft and were faced by an Agent of the URS. The Agent was holding a tablet and reading off it.

"Agent Phyco of Advance Squad Alpha." The Agent said, as she read the information. "It says here that you are a squad of Four. Where is the Fourth one?" She asked.

"The missing member is Agent Dulse." Phyco said. "He was killed in action."

"Have you brought along his ashes?" The Agent asked.

"Affirmative." Phyco replied. "The Ashes are in the cargo and are appropriately labeled. Please check the cargo manifest."

The Agent tapped a few times on her tablet's screen, and read for a few minutes.

"Is everything in order?" Phyco asked.

"Yes. Everything seems to be in order." The Agent replied. "All living members of Advance Squad Alpha - you are required to head to the debriefing room Sigma."