Professor Sycamore's Discovery! An Unexpected Eeveelution!

[Indigo League Journey Day 6, Viridian Forest, 4PM]

Writer's POV

Narrator: "After Bonnie gained two new Pokemon, Ash and his friends continued on their Journey and are now going through a thicker part of the Viridian forest. They are about to reach the place Professor Sycamore told them to meet up with him"

"I can barely even move! These bushes are so thick!" Serena said, as she struggled moving forwards. "Well, this is a lesser visited part of the Viridian Forest so there isn't an actual path we can follow. I've never actually been to this part before" Brock said, as he looked around the dense packaging of green trees and huge bushes everywhere.

Serena took off her bag and placed the Egg inside it, in order to keep it safe as it seemed rather unsafe to roam around with it in her hands.

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Ash asked Bonnie, who replied with a simple "Yeah"

"It's getting harder and harder!" Serena said as she struggled even more to move forward. "I've got an idea! Greninja! Come on out and make a clear way!" Ash said, as he called out his Greninja. 

"Ninja!" Greninja exclaimed as he came out of his Pokeball and mashed his hands together to form a white sword and cut through the bushes in front of everyone. 

"Better now?" Ash asked Serena, who replied "Yeah, Much better. Thanks, Ash"

The group now continued on, as Greninja repeatedly used Cut on every bush that crossed his path as he made a clear way for everyone to move ahead.

Soon, everyone approached a clearing right in the middle of the Forest, and spotted a huge temple in front of them. 

"Whoa---" Everyone said in amazement as they looked at the Magnificent man-made object. "I never heard of a temple this deep in the forest" Brock said while thinking how he didn't know about this. "The map shows nothing in this area. Just trees everywhere like the surrounding area" Bonnie said as she looked at the map in her PokeGear.

The Temple looked similar to any Mayan Temple. It was triangular in shape, had extremely weird symbols on it, and a sealed entrance on one side of it. It was green-ish in color and many vines and plants were growing on the whole structure, making it hidden from high altitude and satellite imagery.

"It's Amazing..." Serena said as she looked at the huge and Majestic structure. 

"Hey you guys!" Professor Sycamore said as he emerged from the woods nearby, along with his assistant Sophie. "Hello everyone! Good to see you!" Sophie said with a smile on her face. 

"Hi!" Ash and the rest said as they greeted Professor Sycamore and Sophie. 

Quickly, Brock ran towards Sophie and held her hands. "Oh, Sophie! It's so good to see you too! I've been counting the minutes since we parted ways! I can't believe it was destiny that brought us together as one again!" Brock said in his passionate manner, with pink hearts in his eyes. "Uh--" Sophie said in a confused manner, not knowing how to respond while sweat-dropping as well. 

"It wasn't destiny, Brock. The Professor called us here by himself" Serena said in a silly way while sweat-dropping at Brock's actions. Then, Suddenly---

"Croaaa-Gunk---!" Brock's Croagunk exclaimed as he used a Poison Jab attack on Brock's butt, making him fall down on the ground. "Ow---!" Brock said in pain as his Croagunk proceeded to drag Brock away from Sophie.