The Beast Within

Note: I don't know how I've been forgetting to point it out, but the Pokemon DP movie trilogy where Arceus and Giratina are cool buddies and all is NOT cannon to this book because of the obvious lore that I've built up and the whole rivalry between Giratina and Arceus.

Also while I'm at it, the 14th movie where Victini appears alongside Reshiram and Zekrom is loosely cannon, since there's two of them with alternate timelines.

==================================

In the Alola Region, over at Jessie, James, and Meowth.

The trio were in the hospital after being rescued by Ash and the rest. James and Meowth had already been discharged after their treatment, but Jessie was yet to regain her consciousness. James walked around the hallway with a tense look on his face, continuing to walk to and fro around the door of Jessie's room. Meowth sat on a seat nearby, looking at James.

"Runnin' around like dat isn't gonna make her okay, Jimmy" Meowth said, looking at James.

James stopped. "I know!" He replied, before walking up to the door. He looked in from the window. He could see Jessie lying on the bed, with an oxygen mask covering her face. She had yet to move an inch. "I'm just worried!"

A nurse walked up from the end of the hallway, and approached James and Meowth. "Um- Are you with the patient?" She asked, before looking in her file that she held. "Uh-- James?"

"Yes!" James replied, looking at the nurse. "What's the problem with Jessie? Is she going to be alright?!"

"Please-! There's nothing to worry about!" The nurse said.

James and Meowth both took a sigh of relief, and eased up.

"Speaking of--- is the patient your wife? Are you her husband?" The nurse asked James.

"Wife?! Husband?!" James said, with popped open eyes. "Me and Jessie?!" He added, as a thought bubble formed over his head. This appeared in the bubble.

"I'D RATHER DIEE!!!" James yelled, holding his head in pain

"Shut up, Jimmy." Meowth said, jumping straight ahead and stomping on James' foot.

The nurse sweat-dropped. "Uh--- then I guess you're just her friends, right?" She asked.

"Yeah" Meowth said.

"Oh, then I guess I should tell this to you anyways." The nurse said, reading the files. "The reason why the patient 'Jessie' is taking so much time regaining consciousness is because she's pregnant." She said. "Be sure to give my congratulations to the father!" She added, before turning around and walking away.

Both James and Meowth stood still, with popped open eyes. They were both as if frozen solid.

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!"