The Quest for Charizardite X

[Somewhere inside the Viridian Forest]

Giovanni, the runaway leader of Team Rocket is walking through a thick part of the Viridian forest as he makes his way to his secret base.

Giovanni approaches a huge rock and knocks on it. The rock gives off the noise of metal when knocked.

A faint noise comes from inside, but nothing further happens. 

"The Password is 00-Rocket-00" Giovanni said to the rock in a calm manner. Suddenly, a door opens up right in front of him inside the fake rock. A female grunt gets visible.

"Boss! You've finally made it!" The Grunt says in a glad manner. Giovanni doesn't respond at all, and just walks inside. 

The insides have a huge tunnel that goes deep down, with stairs all the way. The Grunt closes the door behind Giovanni after looking around if someone has been following the boss or not. 

Giovanni walks forwards as the tunnel ends and his secret Team Rocket base get's visible. It's a huge open hall, with many doors at the edges that go to various lab divisions.

Suddenly--- Dr. Namba comes running to Giovanni.

"Boss, Boss--- There's terrible news---" Dr. Namba said to Giovanni in a tension-filled manner. 

"What could be more terrible than what just happened to my Gym?" Giovanni replied in a cold manner.

The Female Grunt that was behind Giovanni stepped forwards. "Well-- you should go to your office and see for yourself, Boss---" The Grunt said to Giovanni, who then walked towards one of the doors that gave access to his emergency office in the secret base.

Giovanni opens the door, and goes inside his office. The secret office has a striking resemblance in furniture. One single huge table in the center and a huge chair to go with it, orange wallpaper with arrow-like accents on it, and a green carpet on the floor.

Giovanni's chair was facing away from him, and someone was sitting on it. 

"Who's there?" Giovanni said in a bit of scared tone, as he sort of knew who actually was on the chair.

"Well Well Well--- Look who came running back to his rabbit hole--- Nice place you got here, brat---" A woman's voice said from the chair as it spun around.

Giovanni stood in complete silence as if getting scolded by his parent, which that woman was.

The woman was known as 'Madame Boss'. The mother of Giovanni. 

"What do you have to say for yourself after that blunder in the Viridian City Gym?" Madame Boss said as she got up on her feet, facing her son and crossing her arms. 

"I don't know how it happened---" Giovanni replied with his eyes down on the ground, sweat-dropping with fear of his strict mother

"Yeah, well I know what's gonna happen next---" Madame Boss said to Giovanni in a strict manner.