Two to Three! Serena's News!

[Undisclosed location, Kanto Region. 0200 Hours]

Detective Riley 'R' Ketchum walked through a prison, walking past the doors of the cells. Many prisoners looked out of the small window as they looked at Riley walk by. The person who put them there in the first place. 

Riley stopped in front of one cell, and walked up to it's window.

"How's it going, old man?" Riley said, looking inside at the prisoner. The prisoner sat on the stone ground, facing away from Riley. He was wearing an orange prisoner's uniform.

The prisoner had a white cloth on his head, which covered his head completely.

"I'm talking to you, Giovanni. Or has your defeat made you mute as well?" Riley said, looking at Giovanni.

Giovanni didn't respond, or move a single muscle.

"HEY!" Riley yelled, as he smacked the door of the cell. "Get off of that fat ass of yours! It's time to interrogate you again! That info you gave us on some grunts was an ambush!" He yelled while looking at Giovanni.

Suddenly---

*Door creaking voice*

The door of the Cell swung open by itself.

"What?!" Riley said, surprised. Suddenly, the person sitting on the ground and looking away fell towards the ground, causing the white cloth on his head to fall and reveal that it wasn't even a person at all.

Riley walked into the cell, and looked at the prisoner, which was actually a bunch of bed sheets and pillows tied together, wearing the prisoner's uniform.

Riley quickly took out his PokeGear from his pocket, and unlocked it. He pressed a special button on it's side, and spoke. "Code Red! I repeat! Code Red! Prisoner Giovanni is missing!" He yelled into the PokeGear.

*Sirens*

Speakers: "Code Red! Code Red! This is not a drill! I repeat! This is not a drill!"

Suddenly, a SWAT Team of 6 came running, holding Police Batons, shotguns, and Riot Shields. "Sir!" They said, while looking into the cell.

"Deploy three teams to the surrounding area! We must find the Prisoner ASAP!" Riley yelled.

"Yes Sir!" The SWAT Team said, as they ran off. 

Riley looked at the bundled clothing, with anger in his eyes.

Suddenly, Detective Looker came running along with two guards by his side who were holding shotguns.

"What just happened?!" Looker asked Riley.

"Giovanni just escaped" Riley replied. He then noticed a piece of paper stuck inside the clothing.

"What's this?" Looker said, as he stepped inside the cell. He quickly took out a pair of latex gloves from his pocket and wore them, before leaning down and taking out the piece of paper. 

The piece of paper had a drawing of a hand that was sticking up it's middle finger, with a red 'R' logo on the middle finger's nail.

"Smartass" Looker said, as he looked at the paper. He then turned the paper around, and looked at a text written on it: 'Team Rocket will never fall. All Pokemon exist solely for the use of Team Rocket'.

"Wonder who would've done it--- It's not easy to escape through the front doors." Riley said, looking around as he searched the walls for marks of digging.

"Could've been someone with prior experience of breaking out of such a facility" Looker said.

Suddenly, Looker and Riley looked into each other's eyes. "Mars!" They both said at the same time.