Trio to Duo

Narrator: "The following day, our heroes continued straight towards the place where AZ had told them to meet him. Coincidentally enough, Ash's Great-Uncle Almand also instructed Ash to go look for Aiden in the same place. He sent Amber to accompany Ash, since she had completely recovered. And now, everyone is on their way to Aiden's location."

Ash, Serena, N, AZ, and Amber walked through the chamber, making their way to the specified location. They all approached the 'guarded spot', but instead of having a lake, there was a huge skyscraper there. Everyone quickly hid behind some large rocks, and analysed the situation.

"It's going to be crawling with guards." Amber said.

"What kind of guards?" Ash asked.

"That kind." AZ said, pointing at two Male Team Vitreus Grunts coming out of the building, and then started looking around, being completely on alert.

"Why are they here?" Serena asked.

"Because the boss is supposed to be here." Amber said.

"The guy that runs Team Vitreus is supposed to have a meeting with Aiden today, right?" Ash asked.

"That's what the rumours say." Amber replied. "Uncle and I haven't been able to get completely reliable and accurate information. We have to stay vigilant. Not many know we've left the organization." She added.

"But you still have the outfit." N said, looking at Amber's clothing, that had the Team Vitreus logo on it.

"True." Amber replied. "I'm still wearing it so I can do this---" She added walking out of the hiding.

Ash spoke in a whispering voice. "What are you doing?!" He said.

Amber kept on walking straight towards the two Guards. The guards spotted her, and began asking what she was doing here.

"What am I doing here--?" Amber asked, as she formed an innocent face. "I was lonely---" She said, running her hands around her chest in a seductive manner.

The two guards suddenly widened their eyes, as they stared at Amber's body with the exposed belly, and then at her beautiful eyes. They were hypnotized in an instant.

N scratched his head. "That was--- weird."

Serena looked at Ash. "That woman is technically your Aunt--- how does it feel seeing her do something like that?" She asked.

"Like N said." Ash replied. "Weird."

Amber turned towards everyone. "Come on! It's alright!"

Everyone instantly came up to Amber, who had the two guards in her completely control using her Mystic Type Aura.

Amber talked to the guards. "Tell me--- where is the meeting taking place?" She asked.

"The top floor." The Guard replied obediently.

"Stay here and guard the building." Amber told the Grunts. "If someone asks, everything is fine. There's nothing to report." She added. The Grunts nodded their heads like obedient puppets. Everyone ran inside, leaving the guards out.

"Man--- what kind of ability is that?" Ash asked.

"I call it 'The seduction technique'." Amber replied. "Its a part of the unique powers every Mystic-Type has." She added. "It doesn't work on the same Gender as the user, though. So, we're lucky those two were men."

"Mystic--" Ash said, thinking as everyone ran ahead, and stopped in front of an elevator.

"Do we take the elevator?" Amber asked.