Anthea & Concordia: Love & Peace

The Following day after meeting N, at a cafe corner in Rota. 

N, Ash, Bonnie, Brock and Zossie sat on chairs surrounding a round table. Pikachu sat on Ash's shoulders, while Bonnie's Dedenne sat on top of her head.

Bonnie's eyes widened, as she looked at N who sat opposite and right in front of her. "So you mean you can listen to the inner voices of Pokemon???" She said, surprised. "Dene-?" Dedenne said, surprised as well.

N smiled. "Yes, Bonnie." He replied in his calm voice. 

Bonnie looked up at Dedenne who was still on her head. Dedenne looked down at Bonnie's blue eyes. "So--- You can understand what Dedenne is saying?" She asked.

"Yes, I can hear the inner voice of your Dedenne---" N replied to Bonnie. "The strong bond you two have is fairly visible. You two have been through a lot together---" He added, looking at Dedenne.

"Dene?" Dedenne said, curiously surprised. 

"Wow!" Bonnie said. "How do you do it?" She asked.

"I never really gave it much thought, to be honest." N replied, as he lowered his head a bit while smiling. "All I remember is growing up with friends--- and a small family---" He added, thinking deep.

"Family?" Ash asked. "You mean Anthea and Concordia, right?" He added.

N instantly rose his head and looked at Ash straight in the eye. "Y-Yes--" He said, stuttering a bit. 

"Now that I've mentioned it, where are they now?" Ash asked N. "I kinda forgot to bring it up last night when we met." He added, sweat-dropping a bit.

"It's alright--- They're home." N replied. 

"Home?" Ash asked. "Didn't you three decide to travel together the last time we saw each other?" He added.

"I-- Y--Yes." N replied. 

"Why did you decide to stop, then?" Ash asked. 

N quickly got up from his seat, with his hands placed on the table. Everyone looked at him, surprised. "There's too many ears in the surrounding area." He said to Ash, as he shifted his eyes around the cafe, looking at the people in the distance going about their business and not even noticing a Champion sitting at a nearby corner table.

Ash looked around the cafe, and so did Bonnie, Zossie, Pikachu, and Dedenne. 

"I guess so---" Ash said to N, as he looked at him.

"How about instead of telling you, I show you?" N asked Ash, before looking at Brock, Bonnie, and Zossie's faces as well.

"Show you?" Ash asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Come on, Ash. I invite you to my house. You'll get all of your answers there." N said to Ash.

Ash blinked his eyes with a confused expression. "Uh--- Sure, but. Wh-Where is your house?" He asked.

"Inside the Tree of Beginning." N replied, as he gently smiled. 

"Wait-what?" Ash said, as his eyes widened. "Piii--ka?!" Pikachu added.

"Inside the tree?" Brock suddenly asked. "How come you didn't get killed by it's defenses?" He asked.

"It's simple" N replied. "Mew brought us there." 

"Do you mind if we tag along?" Bonnie quickly asked N. "I wanna see the inside of the Tree too!" She added excitedly.

"Same here! I wanna see the insides of the Tree too!" Zossie exclaimed.