Cerulean Blues

[Indigo League journey Day 3, Cerulean City, 1PM]

Writer's POV

After gaining a new Pokemon in their respective teams, Ash, Serena and Brock have finally reached Cerulean City to register for their competitions. Cerulean City is a seaside City with a much greener landscape compared to the completely Urban landscape of Viridian City. The group soon reaches the Cerulean City Pokemon Center.

It's a huge building when compared to the typically small buildings of other Pokemon Centers. There's trainers everywhere, doing various sorts of stuff with their Pokemon like brushing, feeding, etc. The group reaches the main counter where Nurse Joy is standing. "Hello! I'm Nurse Joy! Are you here to register for the Pokemon Showcase Veteran Class?" Nurse joy says as she greets the group. 

"Hi Nurse joy! I'm here to enter for the Pokemon Showcase" Serena said to Nurse joy in her usual cheerful and polite manner. Before Nurse Joy could speak any further, Brock steps in. Again.

"Hello there Nurse joy you remember us right? forget us, you might remember me, yours truly, Brock" Brock said as he stepped forward and held Nurse Joy's hands. "Yes, I do remember you and I recommend you leave my hands or you'll be getting a visit from Officer Jenny!" Nurse Joy said with a bit of anger in her tone. "Pika!" Pikachu exclaimed as he jumped right off of Ash's shoulders and landed on Brock's shoulders and grabbed his ear. "OW! Not you too, Pikachu! okay! I'll stop!" Brock said as Pikachu tugged on his ear.

"Sorry for that, Nurse Joy." Serena said to Nurse Joy. "It's okay. Please place your palm on this scanner to register for the Pokemon Showcase." Nurse Joy replied to Serena. Serena placed her palm on the scanner on the desk.

Scanner computer: "Serena Yvonne from Vaniville Town. Previous data detected. Runner-up of Kalos Pokemon Showcase. Your Pokemon Showcase Veteran Class registration is complete. Good Luck" 

"Do I register for the Indigo League the same way?" Ash said to Nurse Joy. "Yes!, do the same and you'll be registered" Nurse Joy replied to Ash. Ash did the same as Serena.

Scanner computer: "Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town. Previous data detected. Indigo League top 16. Your Indigo league registration is complete and you are clear to enter the Indigo Plateau Conference without any additional gym badges. Good Luck." 

"All right, Where is the Pokemon Showcase going to be held, by the way?" Serena asked Nurse Joy. "You should receive an e-mail from Monsieur Pierre now. He'll explain everything" Nurse Joy replied. "Thanks, Nurse Joy" Serena said as She moved towards the videophone to the side of the Pokemon Center and quickly checked her e-mail for the location of her Pokemon Showcase. As soon as She checked, an e-mail did pop up, from Monsieur Pierre. Serena opened it to find a video attached, which She played.

(On-Screen) "Greetings, Performers! As always, this is Monsieur Pierre! Now that you have confirmed that you will be joining in the first-ever Pokemon Showcase Veteran Class, the venue has already been decided. The Pokemon Showcase will be held at the Indigo Plateau! right before the annual Indigo Plateau Conference, that is! We look forward to crowning one of you talented Pokemon Performers as the first-ever Kanto Queen! Until then, Goodbye!" 

"Well, that's convenient, isn't it! our final destination is the same!" Ash says to Serena with his toothy grin that She like so much. "Yeah, Ash. We'll be together!" Serena says, as her tone starts to get filled with a bit of lust, which causes Ash to blush a little, but not to the point where it's apparent.

Brock manages to find a small group of Pokemon trainers, which had Pokemon with some rare qualities, which he started to note down on a little notebook he carried. He was occupied and away from Ash and Serena who were now free to chat freely. They were sitting in a corner area where nobody was looking.