A Promise to Never Forget

[Present Day, The Huge Hall in the Aether Hideout]

"Ash!" Lawrence yelled, while shielding himself from Mewtwo's repeated Attacks. "Go! NOW! We'll be fine!" He added.

Lucifer's red Solgaleo landed next to Giovanni, before he got off of it.

"You--- I believe you failed the assignment---" Giovanni said to Lucifer, looking at Lusamine's unconscious body lying in the distance.

"I'm still on my job---" Lucifer replied, as he got ready to attack.

"LUCIFER!" Ash yelled. "You tried to kill Serena! You're gonna pay!" He added, angrily.

"You're DEAD MEAT!" Lucifer yelled, as he raised his arm towards Ash and shot a whole focused beam of red Arrows.

A few Arrows hit Nebby, making it scream loudly before it collapsed to the ground.

"And now---" Future Serena said, standing still as she waited for something.

Right before the remaining red Arrows reached Ash--- Suddenly, A huge Golden-colored Ring formed in front of Ash. A huge Pink-Colored Diamond emerged from the ring, which absorbed all of the arrows in it before disappearing.

"Huh?" Ash and Serena said, as they got up on their feet. Ash had Serena still in his arms. The Golden ring hovered in the air, and then shrunk in size to reveal a familiar face on the ring's opposite end.

 The Golden ring hovered in the air, and then shrunk in size to reveal a familiar face on the ring's opposite end

"You will not hurt my friends!" Princess Diancie said, as she looked at Lucifer in an angry manner.

"It's Diancie!" Bonnie said with stars in her eyes as soon as she saw her old friend.

"What---? How---? What is that ring---?" Ash said, as he looked at the small golden ring hover in the air and then travel behind everyone.

Suddenly---

"Eheheheh!" A familiar voice came from behind Ash and the rest.

Everyone turned around, and looked at Hoopa hovering behind them, in it's confined form.

"Ash-kan! Were you surprised?" Hoopa said, giggling.

"Ah! It's Hoopa!" Ash said in a surprised manner. "How did Hoopa get here?" Serena said in a surprised manner as well.