uh uh uh uh uh

Oof I don't have anything written for today and I completely forgot that it's a post day 😖

SO IM DOING MORE HEADCANONS IG BUT MORE OF AN EXPLANATION OF RUI'S PERSONA IF THAT MAKES SENSE???

Even with his catlike smile and smoothness, Rui's a dog through and through. If he had a tail, it'd always be wagging whenever you're around; when he's giving you that smile like he's just glad to be in your presence, BECAUSE HE IS!! And he's always glad to have your attention and your eyes on him. He feels like he doesn't deserve you when you set a plate full of something delicious in front of him or something of the like. And while he still wishes he took such good care of himself, he'd much rather take this good of care of you, if not better.

It's when you're cuddling quietly that his mind finally takes a break from serving you, and you can actually do a thing or two for him. Rather than constantly having him ask if you need help or doing things for you, you can simply have him rest his head in your lap and play with his hair while he relaxes. Same with when you're cuddling to sleep and you can have his head in your chest, rather than the other way around as always.

Regardless, going back to his doglike nature, he has an odd reaction to when you run your hand down his stomach. It sometimes can make him antsy, where he pulls your hand away and holds it to one of his cheeks instead. Sometimes he'll seem to enjoy it, humming quietly and smiling softly. If you choose to tickle him while you have him there, he has the cutest laughs, and half glares at you afterwards, unable to fight a smile because goodness does he love you.

Furthermore, if Rui's working on something at his desk, and you happen to distract him with your hand, reaching to grab something he's working on, it's not uncommon that he'll lightly smack your hand away. However, if you continue to disrupt him he may, though this is rare, BITE YOUR ARM OFF 😱😱😱

Ahem sorry idk where that came from, but he may like snap his jaws at you, yk?? Like fake bite you kinda

Sometimes when you're scratching at his scalp with your nails, you can find a spot at the back of his neck or around his ears that he really likes. It'll make one of his eyes twitch closed and maybe even give him goosebumps or make him shudder so he nudges your hand away.

It doesn't matter what Rui's doing, if you call his name, he'll immediately stop and come to your side.

He sometimes enjoys when you hold his face in your hands and squeeze his cheeks. Mainly because yay more attention :D

I was thinking about how happy Rui looks during the showtime ruler mv and literally he's so cute. I imagine it's not that he's happy to be the center of attention, but he's proud of how well it turned out. I headcanon it's one of the songs he came up with for the most part, including choreography, despite it not being a strong suit of his. Good job Ruru 👏👏

I'm drawing a blank rn so I'll probably come back later to add to this 😍