Niall Imagine

"Niall! Harry! Louis! Zayn! Liam! Anyone?! Are you guys ever going to decide to come down for the picnic! At this rate, we are going to hit some serious traffic you know!" All the boys stepped down, looking happy as ever, giggling and doing their own thing. Niall hugged you, and so did the others.

You were right, it took you hours to get to the amazing 'spot' Niall had insisted on going to. The view had become boring. The chit chats had come to an awkward end. You asked Niall who had been eating and driving and laughing with Louis on his side, "Are we ever going to get there? Can't we simply picnic here? This place is green enough you know..."

"No." Niall simply said. That annoying small reply made you even more irritated than you already were.

When you got there, the time spent groaning and being unbelievably irritated seemed worth it. You were on some sort of a hill top. The hill wasn't too high and the trees with the beautiful flowers, especially your favourite rare ones were growing. You couldn't help but take a picture. After the whole picture clicking session came to an end, as the boys didn't get too many clicked (they were bored by getting clicked). Though Louis in particular made you pose in stupid poses. 

You guys sat down, finished food, throwing on each other more than eating. You guys walked around, ran around, playing stupid games. Niall had brought his guitar but was adamant on not playing it. After some time, Niall pulled you for a walk.

First he took you to the car where he gave you a gift. He said, "Wear this. Now." You argued, "Niall, we are not alone, neither is their any place to change." He shoved you inside the car and said, "Change."

After bumping your head a million times and almost breaking your backbone, you stepped out in a dress and stunning heels. You looked around to see that Niall was gone.

You walked here and there, finding no one there. You walked some more... till you reached a table.

You saw Niall stepping out in a suit and helped you sit down. You held hands till Liam stepped out with some champagne. You were smiling ear to ear, feeling so special and pampered.

You heard the guys singing 'Little Things' while Niall made you stand up. He locked his eyes with yours and slowly bent on his knees. He started, "I love you Y/N. I can't describe the way you make me feel. But I want to feel like this till the day I die. So Ms. Y/N Y/L/N will you marry me?"

Tears swimming in your eyes while your throat chocked up, you couldn't think of anything, You just bent to your knees and hugged him, nodding to say yes. He hugged you and you kissed.

Louis came out, "Finally! He asked her, guy had been having panic attacks since morning!

Liam slightly slapped Louis' shoulder and said, "Shut up Louis! You guys... congrats" He teared up too, he was so close to Niall.

Zayn hugged you and wished you all the happiness forever. Harry joined him and all of you had an awesome group hug. During the hug Zayn said, "Who knew Niall would be the first? I think I better propose Perrie too!"