(1D) High School

High School        

Niall:
He’s a partier; with two girls sitting on his lap and other few waiting in the line and smoky breath mixed with alcohol and, of course, the biggest house that guests the best parties in the school. He always gets everything he wants just with one look of that beautiful eyes. He’s fun, he’s charming and a bit mysterious; everything that can make a girl go absolutely mad about him. But there is something; something that you recognize behind that strong reputation and large cuss words. And somehow - you still don’t know how - he took you in letting you get close to the inside of his heart. You bet the rest of the school doesn’t know how  he has never missed a single episode of Sherlock and not to mention how passionate he is about arts. But he’ll never be as passionate about something as he is for you.

Zayn:He’s the quiet kid at the back of the class; always wearing dark clothes and keeping himself with very few friends. You don’t have a single class with him except from arts. Sitting on his usual place, pencils and crumbled papers - his failed arts - are always splayed around the desk. And when the teacher asks how is his work going on, he would always tell that it’s a secret and bring that big sketch pad even closer to strong chest looking at it like it’s his newborn child. A little did you know when you looked at him and his dreamy smile that his biggest inspiration was nobody else than you.

Louis:He’s the class clown; living for laughter and fist - bumps at big hallways. Nearly everyone find him fun and hilarious - nearly everyone but you. How could he be funny when you find him disturbing and even slightly annoying? He can’t help but notice how you turn your head away every time he pulls a prank; no matter is it something in the cafeteria or putting a pen on teacher’s chair. To admit, it hurts him a bit. Especially because he does everything just to make you laugh. Even though a mission he has given to himself seems hard, even impossible, he’ll make you laugh at his jokes. Whatever it takes, he’ll do it; no matter is it climbing on the desk in the middle of the test or declaiming that he wet himself in front of the entire class. And maybe, just maybe, one day you’ll smile at him with that gorgeous smile of yours.

Liam:He’s the school jock; with signature hair style and well - known varsity jacket , always straight A student and everybody’s favorite. You can find him in the hallways, always surrounded with his fellow jocks and group of girls who flip their hair and bat they lashes at him stereotypically. Biting your lower lip, you have to refrain yourself from the eye - roll when you look at him (mostly because of that overly clichéd thing) ‘cause of fact that he’s actually really hot even though you don’t want to admit it to yourself. After all, he’s dating the head cheerleader. But why wouldn’t he go for someone normal? Someone just like you are? If you knew any better, that’s the exact same thing he had in mind the entire day - you.

Harry:He’s the bad boy - watch out of him. But all you do is roll your eyes at your friend’s dramatic warnings. Oh please, he’s just a boy despite the fact that he looks like he could kill you any time and has muscles that could intimidate the toughest school wrestlers. You can’t help but notice how cold and empty his green eyes are; without a single shine, and you don’t know why but you still believe that maybe, just maybe they can be warm. He hears of how unafraid you are and he plans on doing something about it. He will show you how unbreakable and frightening he really is.  But something unexpected happens - he falls in love and there’s no way out. He falls for you so hard and deep, so, maybe he is just another boy.

Here's another high school pref