Luke Imagine

Sleepovers at Luke's house were always fun, especially when he would invite the boys over. Tonight, you were going to have a sleepover with all 4 boys. 

You arrive at his flat with your giant stuffed penguin Luke bought you when he was on tour. You wore your sweats and one of Luke's tee shirts. 

Calum opens the door and says, "Hey." He then shouts back, "Guys, (Y/N)'s here!" 

Luke comes running from inside the house, picks you up, and hugs you. You laugh at his craziness and hug him back. He walks into the house, him still holding you, and drops you on the couch in the living room. 

"Hi boys," you say to Ashton and Michael. 

"Hey," they say back, too busy playing video games. 

There was a knock on the door and Calum answered. "Pizza's here!" 

"Yes!" Michael says, defeating Ashton and running into the kitchen for the pizza. 

All 5 of you ate the pizza in the kitchen. When you were done, you made 3 bowls of popcorn for everyone. Ashton picked out a movie. Honestly, you don't even know what it was. You and Luke sat on the love seat and the other three sat on the couch. 

The movie was nearing to an end and you were tired. The other boys fell asleep, but Luke stayed up with you. 

"Thanks for inviting me Luke," you say, kissing his cheek. 

"It's always fun having you here," he said, this time pecking your lips. 

You snuggle your penguin closer to your body, "Goodnight Luke. I love you." 

You fall asleep quickly. He chuckles and kisses your forehead. "Goodnight love."