Zayn Imagine

Zayn Imagine

Another day had passed, another day without him. Zayn was on the other side of the world while you sat on your own in London. You'd been with him for 3 years and you knew this was what he wanted, he wanted to sing, tour the world but that wasn't your dream. You wanted to settle down, have a family and you thought that was going to happen until yesterday. He still didn't know yet but you knew he would find out soon.

In America Zayn sat on his hotel room bed looking at his laptop. Pictures of you walking out of the hospital from the day before were on the screen and he knew, he just had a feeling. Tears slowly feel from his eyes as he thought about you dealing with this alone. You two hadn't spoken much recently and he was upset about it but this made him want to be home more now. He loved being able to live his dream but sometimes he felt like he was living someone else's life. He always wanted you to go touring with him, he didn't want the relationship to be hard but you wouldn't go. Papers were scattered over the bed, his handwriting scrawled on them. Small letters to you that he never sent, he couldn't find the courage to. Just small things like 'I'm doing ok. How are you?' or 'I'll be home soon.' But it wasn't enough, his words were cold, flat even and he knew you deserved more than that. But he couldn't leave you, he would never even think about it.

You hadn't heard from him for 3 days and you hadn't left the house, you were too upset and you missed him too much. It was hard going through this but going through it alone was even harder.

Zayn lay on his hotel bed. Another day had passed, another busy day, another day missing home. It had been a rough day, interviews, the boys being crazy, performing and missing home. He just wanted to go to bed and cuddle with you but when he reached his hand out and felt nothing he realized, you weren't there, you were back home too. This made him make up his mind, he had to do it.

He'd just left a note saying that he was going home, he needed to be with you and that he'd be back in two weeks. He didn't care what management would say and he knew the boys would understand and be able to cover his solos. As soon as Niall found the note he told the rest of the boys and then management found out. Everyone was panicking and when Niall called Zayn he just said he was too far from you, that you needed him and he needed you too. Niall understood, he knew how upset you both were since he was your best friend.

Zayn walked through the airport in New York with his hood up and luckily wasn't noticed. But when he landed in London he ran through the airport, not caring if he got noticed because he just needed to get home, he needed to be with you.

Your front door opened and you got up from your seat on the couch. "Surprise," Zayn said standing in the doorway. "What are you doing here? I thought you had to tour." "I left, I couldn't stand being away from you anymore. I needed to be with you." "You shouldn't have left. They're going to be mad at you and I can get through this myself anyway." "I told Niall and he understands, he'll tell them my side of the story and they'll understand." You didn't say anything to this but you hugged him tightly. It had been so long since you'd last seen him, 6 months actually, the night you got pregnant. "She's gone Zayn," you whispered. "I know, I know baby," he replied as you sniffled. "Why did it have to happen to us?" "I don't know, it just happens."

"I wrote you these but I never sent them," Zayn said handing you a bunch of papers. "What are they?" "Letters." You read the short one's first, just simple lines like 'i'm doing ok. How are you?' 'Is the baby ok?' 'How did the checkup go?' 'I miss you'

The last letter and the most recent said: 'I've had enough of being on tour. I want to be with you, I miss you so much. I'm too far away from you and I hate it. I understand now why you wouldn't come with me, this was never your dream it was mine but you always believed in me. I love you for that, I miss your smile and your laugh, gosh I miss everything about you. I hate sleeping alone, I hate an empty bed. But i'm coming home, I can't do this anymore. I need to be with you. I'll be home soon baby. I love you, Zayn x'

"I love you too Zayn," you replied while wiping the tears from your eyes. "Please will you come on tour with me? It'll only be for 2 months, I know it's not what you want but I need you beside me." "I'll go, I don't want to be without you." You cuddled into his side as he wrapped his arms around you. "I love being home," he said. You were happy now, Zayn was home and he was there for you that's all you ever wanted.