Luke Imagine

You and your boyfriend, Luke, had been dating for 3 weeks now, and you both couldn't be more content. Sure, Luke was on the road and recording a lot, but that didn't stop you guys from spending time together. You were actually with him almost all the time because the boys all agreed that you were to come with him to the recording sessions in L.A so he would be in a pleasant mood. You guys were just so loving to each other all the time, so the other 3 boys learned to tune you two out often. 

You picked up the acoustic guitar and tried playing a few chords. You never learned how to play guitar but you always wanted to. You tried and tried repeatedly to play something that sounded remotely comely, but you just couldn't do it. You started to get frustrated and right when you were just about to give the whole thing up, Luke's extensive yet comforting arms wrapped around your shoulders. He kissed your neck  very mellifluous and squeezed you tighter in his hold before letting you go and stepping away for a moment so you could calm down. He came back minutes later and sat beside you. "How's it going?" he questioned, nonchallantly. You sighed loudly. "Not so great," you groaned. "Let me help you then?" he insisted. Before you could answer he snaked his arms around you again. Luke put his hands on top of yours on the finger board and moved them around until he had your digits exactly where he wanted them to be. He picked up the guitar pick and placed it in your hand. He guided your hands and strummed the guitar smoothly. It actually sounded like you were playing something good. He then moved your fingers around on the fingerboard again. After he repositioned your left hand, he grasped your right hand once more and strummed the guitar. He kept doing that until you got the hang of it. You felt confident that you could do it on your own. He sat infront of you and nodded, giving you the signal to begin.You glanced up at your left hand to make sure you had your fingers exactly in place. Then, you nervously strummed the guitar. It actually sounded good, so you started to play the rest of the song. You were playing the chords to "I Wont Give Up" by Jason Mraz. You were really getting into it then Luke chimed in with the first verse.

'When I look into your eyes

It's like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

Well, there's so much they hold

And just like them old stars

I see that you've come so far

To be right where you are

How old is your soul?

Then you started to sing the chorus with Luke and you both harmonized together beautifully. Your playing was actually very exceptional, and you couldn't really believe how  good you were playing compared to just 30 minutes ago.

Well, I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up '

You smiled up at your handome boyfriend and he gazed down at you adoringly. "That was amazing, (Y/N)." He beamed. "Well, it was all thanks to you, I love you Lukre." you gushed. "I love you, too, (Y/N)." Luke mumbled before leaning in and placing a dulcet kiss on your lips.