(5SOS) You play the same Instrument as him in Your own Band

You play the same Instrument as him in Your own Band    

Luke: You were the lead singer. You played a bit of guitar during some songs but mostly sang. You were definitely a better vocalist than guitarist. Luke would always ask you for tips and help when he was either feeling down or insecure about his voice. You, no doubt, would be the first he would go to. “Y/n, can you help me with the song?” Luke would ask as he came into your work room. You take your headphones off and motion for him to come over. “Can you play the note and tell me how I sound?” He asked. “Yeah.” You said and played the note as he matched pitch. “Now sing it all together, yeah?” You asked and he looked as if he saw a ghost. “Come on Luke, you got this.” And of course he did. He was perfection as always though.    

Michael: You were a guitarist. He’s been playing guitar longer than you have so he gives you the best lessons. He still is the reason you play today. So it being your first show, he knows how nervous you are. You and your mates are opening up for Paramore which is huge. You make your way on stage and put your purple guitar around you. The music plays and you start jamming to the beat while singing back up vocals. You look in the crowd while playing and see Michael. He motions for you to do the move he showed you where you swing the guitar around your body. You take a deep breathe and swing it around. Michael gives you a thumbs up as you nail it.    

Ashton: You were the drummer. Ashton thinks it’s the hottest thing that you play the drums. He’ll always make jokes about ‘banging’ your drums. He honestly loves the fact that you both can make beats together and give each other lessons. “No, y/n not that one!” Ashton yells, frustrated after telling you drum to hit after the last one. You know what drum to hit but it’s fun messing with him. “I’m sorry babe, I’ll get it this time.” You hold his bicep. “Fine.” He sighs. You then play the part and perfect it. “Why couldn’t you have done it the first time?” He asked. “I like to mess with you and seeing you play drums while showing me is a plus. Your arms look so good.” You groan. “Oh really?” He lifts his eyebrows and throws his drum sticks somewhere across the room.    

Calum: You played the bass guitar. Your band wasn’t cutting it. You guys had just had a big argument about not making it big. You needed the money and so did another girl in the band. The two others said to wait for the ‘big moment’. The fans you had heard about it and were devastated all tweeting about it. Word got to Calum so he set up for you to open for them. Months later, you met them and Calum and you immediately connected, both playing bass guitar. That’s how your relationship started.