(1D) You're In A Fake Relationship With Him, And You Fall For Each Other

You’re In A Fake Relationship With Him, And You Fall For Each Other

Zayn: After his breakup with Perrie his management had hired you to be his ‘fake’ girlfriend. Zayn was never the person to publicize his relationships, fake or not. But with you it was different. You both found common things in each other and soon began to see each other out of the public eye. He felt comfortable with you, he was himself when around you. “I really like being with you,” he confesses one day. You hated to admit it but you were both falling for each other. What started out as a ‘fake relationship’ was now much more than that. “I was wondering if you would like to be my real girlfriend? Whenever I’m not with you I can’t think straight. At first it was easy to be away but now I find it harder and harder to be apart from you,” he says waiting for your reply. “Yes,” you says running into the arms of your new boyfriend.

Liam: Neither your family or Liam’s family knew you were hired to be in a fake relationship with him. Since you and Liam got along well it wasn’t hard to hide it. Your parents thought Liam was the perfect guy for you, and that only made you like him. He seemed like the serious type but when he was with you, you took the goofy side out of him. Liam really liked you too, he was always texting, and calling you. He really wanted you to meet his family, at first you weren’t so sure, but ended up accompanying him. “I really like this one Liam,” you hear his sister Ruth say. “Me too if only I can tell her,” he says leaving her confused. “Liam can I talk to you,” you say calling him over. You finally decided to tell him how you felt knowing he felt the same way. “Finally I can call you mine,” he says kissing you. “But wasn’t she yours already. I don’t know anymore you guys are confusing,” his sister says.

Harry: Months after Harry and Taylor ended their ‘fake’ relationship his management contacted you to be another PR stunt or so you thought. Neither you or Harry expected to fall for each other but you did having to spend so much time together. From visiting him on tour, or accompanying him to interviews your feelings for him grew stronger. Even when you weren’t told to be together in public you and Harry were. “So are we…you know going out,” he tells you while getting coffee. You didn’t really know but you did like him more than just friends. “But I was hired Harry what if your management prohibits me from actually dating you,” you reply. “But you give me butterflies in my stomach literally,” he laughs. “Harry I know but would we work out?” “We have all these months, so is it a yes?” “Yes,” you say kissing him almost dropping your coffee.

Louis: You and Louis were with management for your monthly meeting regarding your contract for being in a ‘fake’ relationship with him. You and Louis started having feelings for one another, you felt it hard to be away from each other. After leaving management’s office you were getting into your car when he stopped you. “I was wondering you’d like to go to the movies with me?” he asks. “Ummm…yeah sure,” you say hiding your happiness. “Okay, so I’ll pick you up at 8, bye,” he says leaving to his car. After getting ready you didn’t know why you were so nervous since it wasn’t the first time going out with him. “You look beautiful, and I really like you,” you hear him say under his breath. “Do you really mean it?” you ask. “Yes all of it,” he says locking hands with yours. “I really like you too, Louis,” you say back with the biggest smile on your face.

Niall: When Modest! Management called you to fake being in a relationship with Niall you were having trouble with your boyfriend. At first you thought it was a stupid idea since you were already in a relationship but still accepted anyway. Soon you began spending less time with your boyfriend and more time with Niall. You still had feeling for you now ex boyfriend but what you felt for Niall was stronger. “Do you wanna stay and watch a movie or just you know talk,” he says one day, “I understand if you can’t because of your boyfriend,” he adds. “Niall I umm….I broke up with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago,” you hesitated to answer. You couldn’t help but notice how his expression changed. “Really? Then it’ll be easier to have you all to myself now that he’s gone. And we can actually be together, because I really like you,” he chuckles.