(5SOS) First Time He Sees The Baby

First Time He Sees The Baby

Ashton: The door opened and you heard a loud thud on the floor by him dropping his bag. You ran up to meet him in the doorway. He didn’t know you’d already given birth to your son, you didn’t want to worry him while he was away. You hugged your arms around his neck as you gave him a long kiss. He didn’t notice your belly wasn’t big anymore until you came into the livingroom. “Wha-” he started. Then he realised. “No way.” he breathed. You giggled. “I didn’t want to worry you on tour.” you explained. The biggest smile covered his face as he hurried into your babies room after you. You picked Marcus up and handed him to Ash. He wasn’t fully asleep, and when his eyes opened to see Ashtons tearfilled eyes Marcus laughed loudly, two dimples sinking into his cheeks.

Michael: You wanted him to stay in the waiting room while you gave birth. You knew he’d just break down by seeing you in such pain. So, he stayed in the waiting room. And when a nurse came and told him it was all done, he basically ran to the room you were in. He opened the door and hurried over to you. While the nurses were measuring and cleaning your newborn he kissed your forehead. “I wasn’t here, but I know you did so well baby. I’m so proud of you.” he whispered. You were too exhausted to even reply, so you just smiled. You watched as the nurse handed him your daughter. You’d never seen his smile so wide. “Hey baby girl.” he said, a sob escaping his lips. He looked over at you, seeing your eyes close as you passed out.

Calum: “Oh god oh god oh god oh god.” he repeated over and over again. He had no clue what to do as you gave birth, tears streaming down your face. You did your best not to scream, but it was worse than you’d expected. Calum grabbed your hand, not expecting you to squish it as hard as you did. You giggled at his reaction when his mouth fell wide open. You released his hand and instead you grabbed the side of the bed. When it all was over, and Calum was handed your baby, you did your best not to pass out. You wanted to see his reaction. His smile grew as his tears threatened to fall. His finger ran over your babys cheek. “Hi baby. Daddy is here.” he said adorably. “And this is mum- woah.” he was shocked when he saw you passed out on the bed. “Is that normal?” he asked the nurses.

Luke: ‘I can’t wait to see you, babe’ he’d texted you before. ‘I’ll meet you at the airport’ you’d replied. You were now sitting in the airport waiting for the boys. “Who’s that?” you heard Ashton’s voice from behind. “Ash!” you shouted as you placed Max into his stroller. You jumped up to hug him. “I wanted to surprise Luke.” you said to him when you pulled away. You gave Max to Ashton to hold. “Let’s go then. He’s right over there.” Ashton said. You were surprised with how carefully he was holding Max. “He looks just like you.” Ashton said as he reached Luke. You were standing a bit behind with the stroller, just far enough away to see and hear them clearly. Luke’s eyes widened. “You’re kidding.” he breathed. Ashton handed him his son. Luke kept his wide smile as he searched through the crowd for you. When he found you, you walked up to him with the stroller. You gave him a long kiss before he thanked you for everything.