(5SOS) You're Pregnant Again

You Already Have a Few Kids And You're Pregnant Again

Luke: Having three kids already, seeing that pink plus sign did nothing but bring a smile to your face. You weren't scared this time, you were ready for it and so was Luke and after having three boys, you were ready for your little girl to arrive, and sure enough just 8 months later, you were in the delivery room with Luke by your side, a pink bundle in his arms. One by one your sons walked into the room and looked at their little sister. "You guys protect her, you hear me?" Luke says and the three boys nod. "No one's gonna hurt her daddy."

Michael: "It's not fair!" your daughter called out and both you and Michael laughed as you held your newborn son close to you. "Why isn't it fair, baby?" Michael asked and your daughter threw her hands into the air, it was amusing for you and Michael seeing as your daughter was only 4 years old. "I have a older brother and now a younger brother, I want a sister!" You shake your head. "Sorry baby, he's a boy and nothing's gonna change that." Your daughter huffed and sat on the ground. "Can we exchange him for a girl?"

Ashton: Five kids, that's what you had now. You had three before, but then you got pregnant with twins. Neither you or Ashton expected to have this many kids, but, you didn't mind. He held your son and you held your daughter. "Five kids, Ashton, i'm done," you say and he grins. "I don't blame you. I don't think my hands could take another pregnancy anyways. Five's a good number to stop at." You nod. "Now we have our own little 5 seconds of summer, don't we?" Ashton chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, i guess we do."

Calum: "Another baby?" your son asked you and you nodded. "Yeah, our third baby, you think you and your sister are ready for another sibling?" Your son shrugs his shoulders. "I guess so, we don't get much say in the matter do we?" Calum laughed. "You're right, you don't get much of a choice, but you'll still love and protect this baby right?" he asked and your son nodded and looked at your daughter who was napping on the couch, still unaware of the news. "Yeah, hope it's a girl. I like being protective big brother around here."